2018-09-29 - Copenhagen
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Just play it Belfast okay!
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    My complaint is that this just took too long. The innocence section WAS lazy. It was a complete rehash and borderline unacceptable. The tour is what, 75% over and now they introduce this? 4 shows in Paris wasnt a good time? 5 shows in the NY area wasn’t a good time? I’m struggling to see what exactly the hold up was. All the fans that so all those shows pretty much got the shaft. I could even see this if it started on the new leg. Bands do change sets in between legs, especially u2. I’m happy fir everyone going forward but it’s ridiculous it took this long to introduce 3 easy to play songs with barely any new visuals.

I hear you. I really enjoyed my shows in NA already so I’m not complaining, but it is a bit strange that it took them this long to shake things up. Wild Horses being played on opening night and then not again until now just kills me. What were they waiting that long for? TUF and Stay I got to hear live on 360 so I’m not as bummed about missing those, although Stay full band sounds great.

Interested to see if the Innocence section is totally done now or if they will rotate those songs back in?
  3. Sadly, all of the equality legislation around the world ultimately ruined the freebies for the girls.

#boomerang1&2
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    Sadly, all of the equality legislation around the world ultimately ruined the freebies for the girls.

#boomerang1&2
    Like I said: MTV generation

#womenoftheworld
  5. #yawn
  6. *sees people mentioning that the band might tour in 2019*

Groan.

Hey, I feel for y'all who have yet to see them because they haven't visited your city or town or maybe even your country or continent.

I'm just fully ready for the guys to go away and dream it all up again.
  7. Thanks for your hard and quick work, Joyce!

Here's a cover for it:

8. I’ll echo these words of thanks and also say thank you for the cover. Due to listening in to a few shows live and the Setlist being pretty much the same I hadn’t downloaded any of the new shows for a while but I think this is one i’ll need to get.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’ll echo these words of thanks and also say thank you for the cover. Due to listening in to a few shows live and the Setlist being pretty much the same I hadn’t downloaded any of the new shows for a while but I think this is one i’ll need to get.
    I think most of us were at that stage, lol The number of downloads will speak louder than words, I'm sure Cop2 will rise head and shoulders above the rest of the tour -besides Tulsa, that is-