1. I have it... it was broadcast on some American PPV channel as keeps saying ‘this tour will not be coming to North America’ in the build up.

It has Arms Around the World plus different shots such as the camera looking straight into Bono’s face when he’s walking towards the stage after RTSS and looks into the spotlight before it goes off.
  2. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    I'm reasonably certain that I have the replay from Sky. Not the ppv transmission, but not the VHS release either. Will dig around in some boxes.

Quicker than I thought. I've got the Sky version, broadcast Dec. 1993.
  3. Thanks to @one8ung I got the original broadcast! It brings great memories of many nights and days watching it over and over again. Thanks again everyone.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks to @one8ung I got the original broadcast! It brings great memories of many nights and days watching it over and over again. Thanks again everyone.
    Whoa.

Any chance of that uhh....appearing on YouTube or somewhere?
  5. i have quite a few old U2 vhs tapes bought from cd & record fairs
    here in the UK plus stuff taped from tv. i remember one of the
    popmart vhs having a few guitar mistakes on it ' still havnt found'
    comes to mind was it Mexico? am sure there is a few fluffs but
    was fixed during the final release. One tape said from master
    but not sure which one its either mexico/argentina/chile.
    Am sure i have Sydney but taped from Satellite tv with plenty
    of interference well white spots lol and the Zoo tv special
    taped from Satellite
  6. Buy a software program that does transfers and then upload to YouTube and the Start sleuths will do the rest.
  7. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    I'm reasonably certain that I have the replay from Sky. Not the ppv transmission, but not the VHS release either. Will dig around in some boxes.

Transmitted Boxing Day 1993 if memory serves on Sky.Didn’t have Sky,so taped a Rod Stewart concert on BBC 2,my Uncle taped the U2 gig and we did swapsies.
  8. The East Rutherford and Washington tapes are hard to find.
  9. Can you get the Popmart ones from New Jersey and Washington I was there.
  10. I've only found a DVD of Washington but it was on a site where you had to pay money for an audience video and I know those are frowned upon.
  11. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:[..]
    I've only found a DVD of Washington but it was on a site where you had to pay money for an audience video and I know those are frowned upon.
    What about the New Jersey one 1997/06/01
  12. Check u2torrents if my memory is right there used to be a Broadcast version in old days
    In 2006 i made one of the best parties With cartoon trabants in 1.3 scale and both versions broadcast and dvd in sync on multiple seeens that was a blast!!