2018-10-03 - Hamburg
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. It’ll take them a while to rehearse it, no?

2. Spoiler (click to toggle)

They dropped Ocean, Iris, Cedarwood, SBS, UTEOTW for TUF, Stay and Horses. Thats dropping 5 songs for 3 new ones. Could they be adding more songs to bring the numbers back up?

3. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Spoiler (click to toggle)

They dropped Ocean, Iris, Cedarwood, SBS, UTEOTW for TUF, Stay and Horses. Thats dropping 5 songs for 3 new ones. Could they be adding more songs to bring the numbers back up?

Or they could replace Stay.

That’s the song most likely to be dropped from the new 3, I think.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Spoiler (click to toggle)

Possibly just one song since the ocean didn’t really take up much time, I think Remy mentioned the last show was only 5 minutes down on the normal length so that’s about 1 song.
  5. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Shocking, but not really. They did a one off of Zoo Station on the Innocence tour also. Very cool if played though.
  6. That Zoo Station in 2015 was savage. Would gladly see it return. Fuck the thematics and just play the tunes!
  7. Maybe they are playing these "rare" songs cause they just decided it's gonna be their last tour
  8. Actually I don’t think that’s too far off but rather than being the last tour I’d suggest it might be there last tour for a while.