2018-10-03 - Hamburg
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    That 12th August show was an amazing gig to be at. Bono goes nuts during Bullet The Blue Sky shouting 'zoonited nations, zoonited nations....'
    Gotta listen to this one...
  2. #taenniiii
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    [image]
    The actual Shankar violin performance is the one on the left (12th Aug) and the setlist is from the one on the right (11th Aug) which also has the version of Bad with Shankar as a bonus track.

LOL, I had the CD on the left but sold it a few years ago. Does yours have Wembley spelt wrong on the rear or was it the spine, can't remember.
  4. I met some amazing guys from Indonesia last night, second concert for one of them and first for the other two, it amazes me every time the different stories of so many other fans at every other concert, I really hope at least one of them is on here cos they left their spot just before the end and it would've been great to speak to them after!!
  5. Originally posted by dogpole:[..]

LOL, I had the CD on the left but sold it a few years ago. Does yours have Wembley spelt wrong on the rear or was it the spine, can't remember.
    Yes you are correct indeed. The spine of the 12-08-1993 CD has the letter second E omitted from Wembley.
    I have kept hold of the majority of these bootleg CD pressings for posterity and enjoyment really.
    Since the advent of torrents and direct downloading then the once prolific distribution of CDs around this period of time has declined thankfully.