2018-10-07 - Amsterdam
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    That's right: it was snippet'ed at the first Las Vegas show

That was a very nice wink to the Dutchies attending that night
    That was the most random thing ever. ???

2. No mostly if there's a ticketdrop (here they don't call it at a ticketdrop, they'll say extra tickets will be released cause of the productional layout of the stage gives room to more seats or GA) at Ziggo Dome it's for 600 tickets. And there was a high demand in presale with many left without tickets, so expect it to be sold out quickly if a ticketdrop is announced.
  3. Right...it was...but since I was still "spoiler free" back then, I didn't know until much later

4. Originally posted by dvschend:[..]

No mostly if there's a ticketdrop (here they don't call it at a ticketdrop, they'll say extra tickets will be released cause of the productional layout of the stage gives room to more seats or GA) at Ziggo Dome it's for 600 tickets. And there was a high demand in presale with many left without tickets, so expect it to be sold out quickly if a ticketdrop is announced.
    Thanks for this insight I'm travelling from Ireland without a ticket for Amsterdam 2. If anyone has a spare GA for Amsterdam 2? Thanks
  5. Hi guys, i'm travelling from Barcelona to Amsterdam to see one show.
    Has anyone a GA ticket left? Preferably for the second one.

Thks
  6. really looking forward to this
    cant wait to see you guys all again...

but i still had no luck finding any ticket at all for AMS2 ... so if anyone has a spare seat or GA (or knows someone who has)... please let me know
  7. Originally posted by angelfish23:really looking forward to this
    cant wait to see you guys all again...

but i still had no luck finding any ticket at all for AMS2 ... so if anyone has a spare seat or GA (or knows someone who has)... please let me know
    phone pm sent...
  8. Some seats up for both nights now on Ticketmaster
  9. Only €205 some seats still left on both shows.
  10. If anyone has A'dam GA PM me please.

11. I'm ready for next week