2018-10-11 - Milan
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I like that ending to Wild Horses. I wonder why so much love for Achtung at the moment?
  2. Personally I don't think a 30th anniversary box set is warranted at the moment.
  3. COBL is coming out, Little Things will be in for Dublin and Berlin mark my words
  4. Personally, I think the band had a conversation among themselves in Copenhagen about the final show in Berlin. The increased presence of AB songs in the set from that point on, IMHO, is a kind of long-term rehearsal for the final show of the tour, which I suspect is going to be very AB-heavy - a celebration of the album in the city that largely gave it its birth.

Time will tell, of course. I'm just loving hearing Zoo Station, WGRYWH, and The Fly live again.
  5. With the falsetto over PA they just killed The Fly
  6. Recorded Edge vocal??
  7. I'm surprisingly not upset by this, though I was surprised when I first heard it. They have used pre recorded stuff in the past, to me it's just a sample of the album version that they're playing along with.
  8. Originally posted by thefly07:I'm surprisingly not upset by this, though I was surprised when I first heard it. They have used pre recorded stuff in the past, to me it's just a sample of the album version that they're playing along with.
    I’m not bothered... been doing it for ever... Always is Beaut Day for example, just listen to songs like Lemon from Sydney, Midnight backing is defo recorded.
  9. Amazing set last night. Crowd was disappointing. Lot of people sitting for most of the show. Fortunately I was next to a French couple that also stood for the whole show. Like me they had also been to Madrid and we agreed best audience is definitely in Spain.
  10. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    I’m not bothered... been doing it for ever... Always is Beaut Day for example, just listen to songs like Lemon from Sydney, Midnight backing is defo recorded.
    Not sure that Lemon vocal was pre recorded