2018-10-19 - Manchester
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. After attending both shows in Manchester and a couple of days to reflect here are my views for what its worth. I enjoyed Friday night better than Saturday probably due to the anticipation of seeing the show for the first time on the tour. The opening is unbelievable very powerful and the first songs from the new album were great as was the couple of oldies they played . The stages and how U2 use them in my opinion is far way and above any other band or performer in the world no one can touch U2 for that in the GA you could move around and get so close it felt like a small club gig very intimate. The graphics on the screen amazing although I was so close I spent most of my time just watching these great musicians in action. The new songs are all great but I did prefer the set list of the Innocence tour. I missed some of the old stalwarts that rock eg UTEOTW, OOC must admit prior to the show of not being too fussy about Elevation ,Vertigo or pride but I loved the first two on the E stage and was very close to Adam both nights when playing pride and got a smile and a nod on both nights. The bit if I was to be disappointed was just One and Cit of blinding lights I think maybe they could use something else or rotate them. I really did miss WOWY my all time fave song but surprisingly I loved the last two songs and the ending was very fitting.it kinda feels like the end of an era on the Innonce tour starting with the light bulb and then ending with it on the experience tour with 13 and the light bulb again...........Not the best ever U2 gigs I have been too but maybe some of the most intimate feeling ones I have seen............Hope to see them again in a few years the Post U2 depression LOL has already hit me yesterday. For all the criticism we give them on here they still spoil me watching any other bands as they are just so good nothing still compares to attending a U2 gig.If you are going to see the tour for the first time on this tour seeing it live is fantastic if your going again have a great time
  2. Are you fucking kidding me they are rehearsing DD

This tour is a god damn roller coaster
  3. This thread is not spoiler friendly! Please use tags in case anyone attending doesn't want to be spoiled!
  4. This thread is about a show that already happened, how can we avoid spoilers in here?
  5. It's a post show review thread ! What did you expect
  6. Yeah spoilers here are fine. Just avoid topics about shows that already took place if you look to be spoiler free
  7. Oh man I'm sorry! For some reason I though U2 were doing 4 shows in all of these remaining cities...
  8. I yes! So wonderful shots! How could whet a photo pass? Only if toy are a journalist?
  9. Correct, you need to work for media. We sometimes can get one as U2start as well but we're always behind in line. Succeeded nonetheless