2018-10-23 - London
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Finally! My Aussie mate had been stressing don't blame him.
  2. Hi has anyone got or knows of one Ga ticket for 23rd pls???
  3. Hey guys - are all tickets delivered or will call paper tickets?
    I’m buying tickets from someone and he says they’re pdf ones that he’s printed himself... just checking if there even was a pdf option for London? Dude seems legit otherwise
  4. Originally posted by Ali709:Hey guys - are all tickets delivered or will call paper tickets?
    I’m buying tickets from someone and he says they’re pdf ones that he’s printed himself... just checking if there even was a pdf option for London? Dude seems legit otherwise
    Maybe in the UK itself.
    From the Netherlands we didn't had that option!
  5. Originally posted by robertfeldmar:Hi, has anyone here bought tickets for London 2 via Ticketmaster with the album pre-sale code and already received them? Because mine haven't been dispatched yet, and as I live outside of the UK I wonder if it's time to contact their support or wait a bit closer to the time when I'll travel to London.

Yes, I received mine a long time ago.
    Edit: I misread this, I bought my tickets via U2.com member presale, and I live in UK, so my situation is not the same.
  6. I will get mine tomorrow according to the DHL email.
  7. I live in the UK and i didn't see pdf ticket option either. I would have taken it as I was about to move apartment at time of buying tickets
  8. Originally posted by Ali709:Hey guys - are all tickets delivered or will call paper tickets?
    London 1 GA was delivered.

Don't have anything for London 2 yet
  9. Sorry I meant I don’t have a ticket at all

That’s cutting it fine if you haven’t got your ticket yet
  10. Originally posted by zerotreehill:[..]

Yes, I received mine a long time ago.
    Edit: I misread this, I bought my tickets via U2.com member presale, and I live in UK, so my situation is not the same.
    No problem. Tickets are on the way now and should arrive tomorrow. Although I wrote an email to Ticketmaster’s customer service midweek. In their first reply the support guy didn’t even try to answer my question and just copy/pasted the general information from their website, so my next email wasn’t that nice...