2018-10-27 - Belfast
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Yeah GAs been available for past few hours and red zone for Belfast 2. Just checked on ticketmaster.ie and .co.uk and there on each.
  2. Just got two standing tickets for Belfast 2. Still some available
  3. got 2 GA’s there
  4. Just got sorted on ticketdrop delighted!!!

Originally posted by Spackler:Hi,

I'm looking for a GA ticket for any of the Belfast shows! I have tickets for shows just would prefer to be on the floor rather than a seat!!!

Thanks
  5. Anyone got 2 GA Sat they’d like to swap for 2 GA Sunday ??
  6. I just got a GA for Belfast 2 for my friend. Thanks for this link!
  7. I'm still looking for a Belfast 1 for sale, GA. I have for both shows but need 1 for a friend.
  8. Well this morning has been eventful.

Was told at work I need to book off the rest of my holiday within the next few days or it will get allocated randomly. I noticed there were still GAs available, so I just booked a spontaneous trip to Belfast to see the band! I'm now seeing them 5 times in 10 days.
  9. Originally posted by Timk68:I drank in the premier inn bar next to the arena last time, good location but bit soulless . Any better ideas or is there a fan meet up anywhere ?

Problem with the SSE Arena is that while it's generally a safe enough area, it's on the 'wrong' side of the River Lagan in terms of readily accessible entertainment. Game Of Thrones fans may be interested to know that practically all the interior scenes are filmed literally just down the road at the Paint Hall studio complex though. Also within walking distance is the new and deluxe Titanic Hotel, with 5* bar prices. Otherwise the nearest area with decent bars and restaurants (the Cathedral Quarter) would be, depending on your walking speed, at least 15-20 minutes away across the river .
  10. I’ll theow a post up soon with recommendations. There seems to be enough attending the show for a small meet up perhaps.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:I’ll theow a post up soon with recommendations. There seems to be enough attending the show for a small meet up perhaps.
    I'll be up for this. Ill be going alone so would be good to meet other fans.
  12. Will throw something together for the Saturday afternoon.