2018-11-05 - Dublin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Great Bootleg thanks very much happy Christmas to you all
  2. Man...what a wonderful Christmas gift. A great recording that only enhances my fond memories of that night.

Thank you very much!
  3. wild horses. that is all
  4. I’ll be giving this a go on my few days off. Massive thanks to all involved and also for the wonderful timing.
  5. Thanks for everything, I always dreamed about this concert in good quality, thank you and merry Christmas
  6. Absolutely CRAZY synth work going on during Wild Horses.
  7. Horrible synth work, way to upfront. Looks like Vangelis is beating on a a synthesizer below the stage. I want to hear the Edge beating on his Gibson or Fender!
  8. Originally posted by ferrari:[..]
    Horrible synth work, way to upfront. Looks like Vangelis is beating on a a synthesizer below the stage. I want to hear the Edge beating on his Gibson or Fender!
    It’s heavy in his mix and for sure wasn’t as prominent over the PA. I tend to find these recordings more interesting than enjoyable. They are great.
  9. Originally posted by ferrari:[..]
    Horrible synth work, way to upfront. Looks like Vangelis is beating on a a synthesizer below the stage. I want to hear the Edge beating on his Gibson or Fender!
    That's what Edge wants to hear in his monitor mix, believe it or not.

I've heard him yell out "MOAR SHIMMER! DALLAS! MOAR SHIMMER!" more times than I can count.
  10. Interesting info, thanks. But this way is not my taste.
  11. Originally posted by ferrari:[..]
    The guitar is extremely clear in this mix anyway.
  12. The drums in Wild Horse are quite addictive.