2018-11-05 - Dublin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. If I wasn't already doing 6 shows already I would be so happy with finding these ticket drops haha
  2. I’m still not tempted but keep finding myself checking for a Dublin 3 drop.
  3. It doesn't feel real. I keep checking my Ticketmaster account. Yup. Still there.

I get to check off 2 bucket list items: 1. Go to Europe. 2. See U2 in Dublin.
  4. Dublin 1 GA available as of 18:14 local time.
  5. It's still available?

6. all fecking gone already 10 minutes later FUCK
  7. I HATE TICKETMASTER. THEY SUCK AND I HATE IT THAT U2 is still using them. I had signed up for 'alert' for a ticket drop....do you think they alerted me? WELL NO THEY DIDNT. Now 10 minutes after the ticket drop they are gone. I am beyond furious.
  8. Originally posted by peatiedog:I HATE TICKETMASTER. THEY SUCK AND I HATE IT THAT U2 is still using them. I had signed up for 'alert' for a ticket drop....do you think they alerted me? WELL NO THEY DIDNT. Now 10 minutes after the ticket drop they are gone. I am beyond furious.
    It's not a real drop. These are tickets which are refunded and becoming available. There will be a more 'proper' drop in the week leading up to the show as always.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It's not a real drop. These are tickets which are refunded and becoming available. There will be a more 'proper' drop in the week leading up to the show as always.
    There seem to be a heck of a lot of refunds Remy .
    Good few up for Mon and Tues again