2018-11-05 - Dublin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Very unusual for Ticketmaster Ireland to leave it this late.
    They usually post out tickets immediately after being bought but I know a few friends are waiting on their paper tickets for Dublin too.
  2. Originally posted by Fano:[..]
    Very unusual for Ticketmaster Ireland to leave it this late.
    They usually post out tickets immediately after being bought but I know a few friends are waiting on their paper tickets for Dublin too.
    Exactly, normally get them within the first month after buying.

Although saying that I have bought other tickets recently and still haven't received those after nearly 3 months.

Only thing I can think of is a policy change on their end.
  3. Originally posted by kevinu267:[..]
    Exactly normally get them within the first month after buying.

Although saying that I have both other tickets recently and still haven't received those after nearly 3 months.

Only thing I can think of is a policy change on their end.
    Hopefully they aren't adopting Ticketmaster Uk's policy of posting out a few weeks before the gig or in alot of cases not even bothering to post out and changing to box office collection at the last minute .
  4. Originally posted by Fano:[..]
    Very unusual for Ticketmaster Ireland to leave it this late.
    It says this on my ticketmaster order confirmation page:

"We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of the event please contact us no later than 24 hours before the event. "
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    It says this on my ticketmaster order confirmation page:

"We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of the event please contact us no later than 24 hours before the event. "
    Ok ,they are sending them out so.
    Ticketmaster Ireland are very good at posting tickets out in time for gigs.
    Ticketmaster Uk on the other hand ,they are a farce.

6. YES I AM!!!!! and i will buy you a t-shirt if so!
  7. I am still looking for DUB 2 Tuesday...hopefully!
  8. Speaking of Dublin...it will be my first time there...any tips? Things to do, places to eat/drink?
  9. dublin is a great walking city. Walk all along Grafton Street and then Trinity college library to see the book of Kells. The Guinness factory is a fun tour. Grab a pint or 2 in Temple Bar area. And we loved the hop on hop off red bus with a driver that made us laugh.