1. Hello, it's sure that the berlin's gig will be shoot for Dvd?
  2. If I am honest I think the set list now done..... Belfast will get Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 Dublin will get Manchester 1& 2 twice so will repeat on Nights 3 and 4. And therefore the DVD will be Manchester 1. I also think the interpretation of Willies comments refer to the first part of the show before the intermission
  3. I'm really interested as to what we're going to get. I'm fully expecting the same setlist that has now become the norm for this tour. I wouldn't mind that. Maybe even LandLady. Then again this is supposedly the DVD release, and Bono would want to make up for the cancelled gig, and Willie said there's surprises for Berlin (even though I think he was referring to Zoo > Fly > Stay > Horses) so they could just go completely crazy.
  4. Apart from what was rehearsed in Belfast I would be surprised at anything else being introduced to the set. I’m delighted with the set just now anyway so just getting that onto a dvd will be great but if they want to throw in any more songs from the early 90’s then go for it.
  5. When the band plays a sort of their all 90's stuff (except Passengers) incl. 2-3 songs of Pop (but it's unlikely and a die-hard dream) with the happy meal section (and COBL with 6-7 SOE songs) and Bono says at the beginning or after a few songs with a short or a long speech, and it has to be really their final show and he says for an example with: "we bringing to us some very special, rare, and deeply emotional songs....and this is our very last show" then Willie Williams will be not lied.
  6. Originally posted by Jawis:When the band plays a sort of their all 90's stuff (except Passengers) incl. 2-3 songs of Pop (but it's unlikely and a die-hard dream) with the happy meal section (and COBL with 6-7 SOE songs) and Bono says at the beginning or after a few songs with a short or a long speech, and it has to be really their final show and he says for an example with: "we bringing to us some very special, rare, and deeply emotional songs....and this is our very last show" then Willie Williams will be not lied.
    Might happen but I don't think so, I think they will take a 3 year break and come back cause (I think) they like it too much to quit now.
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Might happen but I don't think so, I think they will take a 3 year break and come back cause (I think) they like it too much to quit now.
    Well see, like Willie said and we discussed an AB30 tour in 2021/22 ? and new album few years later with an another tour and then they will it might be call it a day, when Bono will be saying that he's very tired of touring in well in maybe after their 50th anniversary of the band and gave to us a special last show and that's it.

They are not The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger is 75 years old and he fit like an animal and they cannot stop to tour and Bono's health scare in the past 4 years and "brush with mortality" is a sign to quit to touring when he's ready to say that and we don't know what's happening with the band in 3 years.

Sorry to say that i'm wish him really well and say them spend all your time with your family and friends and aquintances, because you don't know when you see them in the last time,..
    I'm really sorry.

[offtopic]
  8. At this point I’ll predict:
    1. The Blackout
    2. Lights of Home
    3. I Will Follow
    4. Gloria, Red Flag Day, and/or All Because of You (there’s no real way to tell which one, at least two of these would be glorious)
    5. Beautiful Day
    6. Dirty Day?
    7. Zoo Station
    8. The Fly
    9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    10. Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    [Intermission: HMTMKMKM Gotham Experience]
    11. Elevation
    12. Vertigo
    13. Even Better Than the Real Thing
    14. Acrobat
    15. You’re the Best Thing About Me
    16. Summer of Love
    17. Pride
    18. Get Out of Your Own Way
    19. New Year’s Day
    20. City of Blinding Lights
    ENCORE
    21. Landlady?
    22. One
    23. Love is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    24. 13 (There is a Light)

I might revisit this after the Dublin shows, but for now here’s what I’m calling for!
  9. I’m pretty confident in this
    PA: Zooropa / you the people have the power speech
    1. The blackout
    2. Lights of home
    3. I will follow
    4. All because of you
    5. Beautiful day
    6. Dirty day
    7. Zoo station
    8. The fly
    9. Stay (faraway so close)
    10. Who’s gonna ride your wild horses
    PA: Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me
    11. Elevation
    12. Vertigo
    13. Even better than the real thing
    14. Acrobat
    15. You’re the best thing about me (acoustic)
    16. Summer of Love
    17. Pride (in the name of love)
    18. Get out of your own way
    19. New Years day
    20. City of blinding lights
    21. Landlady
    22. One
    23. Love Is Bigger than anything in its way
    24. 13 (there is a light)
  10. 1. The blackout
    2. Lights of home
    3. I will follow
    4. red flag day
    5. Beautiful day
    6. Dirty day
    7. Zoo station
    8. The fly
    11. Elevation
    12. Vertigo
    14. Acrobat
    16. Summer of Love
    19. New Years day
    20. City of blinding lights
    encore:
    21. Landlady
    22. One
    23. Love Is Bigger than anything in its way
    24. 13 (there is a light)
  11. 1. The blackout
    2. Lights of home
    3. I will Fallow
    4. Red Flag Day
    5. Mofo (we can always dream)
    6. Dirty day
    7. Zoo station
    8. The fly
    11. Discotheque (we can always dream)
    12. Desire
    14. Acrobat
    16. Summer of Love
    19. New Years day
    20. sometimes you can't make it on your own
    encore:
    21. holy joe
    22. wake up dead man
    23. Bullet The Blue Sky (the great surprise )
  12. Let be some again to realistic we had three "new" songs had put in the setlist of the EU leg and this is where a perfect end to a perfect show like this:

1. The Blackout
    2. Lights Of Home
    3. I Will Follow
    4. Beautiful Day
    5. Red Flag Day
    6. Dirty Day
    7. Zoo Station
    8. The Fly
    9. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    10. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    11. Until the End of the World
    Intermission
    12. Elevation
    13. Vertigo
    14. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    15. Acrobat
    16. You're The Best Thing About Me (B&E)
    17. Summer Of Love (B&E)
    18. Pride (In the Name of Love)
    19. Get Out Of Your Own Way
    20. New Year's Day
    21. City of Blinding Lights
    Encore:
    22. Landlady
    23. One
    24. Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
    25. 13 (There Is A Light)

The rotational slots when happens between BD and RFD where:
    Gloria or ABOY and my wishful thinking is to put in the show wherever is TUF (the like i said before at the top is one of the first "new" songs of five in the EU leg)

And then we have 27 songs like started the tour and to finish it with a perfect setlist