1. Originally posted by absoluto:360 Tour in Sao Paulo - April 9, 2011

New Multicam Edition from Sao Paulo concert at Morumbi Stadium in April 9, 2011.
    This multicam was edited using 8 raw footage, including 2 new unreleased raw footage!!!
    Full concert with killer remastered audio!!!

[YouTube Video]
    A watch might be in order for the weekend. Thanks a lot for working on this We'll also share it tomorrow in our Twitter account.

It's just a little shame this is the show previous to the debut of Zooropa!
  2. I intend to release all my unreleased footage in multicam format. I have 2 friends they have unreleased footage too from 2006, 2011 and 2017 from U2 concerts in Brazil too.
    I've been saving this footage for years because I wanted to add an IEM audio, if existed. But the Covid situation makes me think better. I think it would be very bad if I died tomorrow and these footage were never released.
    Maybe in 2 or 3 months I'll release another concert.
  3. looking forward to watching this, many thanks for putting this together
  4. Now that's what I call commitment. Priorities first
  5. More to come soon!
  6. Hi Guys,

Well winter is nearly upon us again and I have found myself with some spare time and am looking for multicam projects to keep me busy

There doesnt seem to be too many multicams from the 2019 tour so if anyone has any suggestions Im all ears.

Thought Id throw it out there to see what happens
  7. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Hi Guys,

Well winter is nearly upon us again and I have found myself with some spare time and am looking for multicam projects to keep me busy

There doesnt seem to be too many multicams from the 2019 tour so if anyone has any suggestions Im all ears.

Thought Id throw it out there to see what happens
    I was at Mellbourne November 15, 2019. A multicam of this woild be nice.
  8. Sydney 1 has a pretty cool IEM recording and some good footage available.
  9. I have it (could be debatable whether it's a multi cam or not). It's missing Red Hill Mining Town and Trip Through Your Wires unfortunately. Couldn't find any footage for those songs.
  10. Good audio is the basis you're right
    Ive checked quickly and right , good stuff for this night and already 1 complete video to be sure to have no gaps !