1. I had noticed sydney 2019 has some good footage available along with Seoul 2019 and there seems to be some good footage from Amsterdam 2018 aswell.

there are a lot of variables to consider, as in getting permission to use audio sources and access to raw video files etc. but if there was enough interest in a sydney multicam I will start reaching out to people and see where it leads
  2. You can use my Seoul recordings as long it's primary video sources (no YouTube rips)
  3. Sydney was not recorded with the intention of making a multicam with it.

I was asked by another taper to record the shows I was going to attend in Australia and he lent me his gear...
  4. U2gigs crew is always Ok to multicam help, and their Seoul stuff is great as usual !! So Seoul could be the good legal idea
  5. I would vote for Seoul as well, especially with Hoserama giving permission.
  6. Aren't there already a couple for Seoul?
  7. Not with Hoserama’s audio put to it. I don’t think they’re multicams either, just filmed from one location. I’d like to see Dublin 4 2018 as well with Hoserama’s audio put to it (with permission). That was done before but disappeared from YouTube.
  8. why thank you kind Sir ......ill start sending out some feelers with regards to video and see what happens next
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Not with Hoserama’s audio put to it. I don’t think they’re multicams either, just filmed from one location. I’d like to see Dublin 4 2018 as well with Hoserama’s audio put to it (with permission). That was done before but disappeared from YouTube.
    Dublin 4 2018 is ready to go, final check after some sync issues on one particular audio track but should have time to render it this week....so watch this space
  10. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    Dublin 4 2018 is ready to go, final check after some sync issues on one particular audio track but should have time to render it this week....so watch this space
    Exciting stuff, looking forward to that.
  11. Originally posted by one8ung:Sydney was not recorded with the intention of making a multicam with it.

I was asked by another taper to record the shows I was going to attend in Australia and he lent me his gear...
    May I ask what the intention of the recording was?