1. Originally posted by LosslessJoel:So update on the multicams. I collected lots of videos for Seattle 2017 and Stockholm 2015. I never got around to actually editing these projects, and I'm really sorry about that. @hindutimes01 contacted me and wanted a new project to edit, so I decided to let him edit Seattle 2017, and that has essentially been finished now and will be shared soon. He has also received the files for Stockholm 2015 and will edit these multicams.

Seeing as I enjoy collecting the videos for these kinds of projects and @hindutimes01 enjoys editing them, I will now start collecting videos from London 2018, which he'll edit after the Stockholm shows. So if you have any videos from London 2018, please send me a message, you'll of course receive credits for it
    Are you planning a multi cam for 2015-09-22 - Stockholm?

I went recently to the Editors show in Rotterdam with the guy on stage during Angel Of Harlem.
  2. Originally posted by one8ung:[..]

I went recently to the Editors show in Rotterdam with the guy on stage during Angel Of Harlem.
    I did collect videos for 2015-09-22, but I suppose it's up to @hindutimes01 if it's possible to make a multicam of that show. The show on the 16th and 17th have the most footage.

Do you know if he recorded any videos from any of the Stockholm shows?
  3. Only know a taper how got IEM's from the last two shows in Stockholm.
  4. Hello
    I've 1 month free without working not expected. If someone has no time enough to build a project....i.l your man 🤣
  5. Originally posted by one8ung:[..]

I do wreckon that a multicam can be made for the 22-9-2015 after organising the footage.

had a quick look at angel of harlem and that guy looked like he was having the time of his life.
  6. I haven't edited a video in years. But I really want to make a multicam of one of the Sphere shows. But I have no idea what show I should choose haha. Maybe wait until the shows are finished and then decide the best show?
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I haven't edited a video in years. But I really want to make a multicam of one of the Sphere shows. But I have no idea what show I should choose haha. Maybe wait until the shows are finished and then decide the best show?
    I've done the first 6 songs of the show, 5 from opening night, i'm hoping thursday brings in a few new tunes so I can work them into the multicam. But I'm really happy with it so far.

8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I haven't edited a video in years. But I really want to make a multicam of one of the Sphere shows. But I have no idea what show I should choose haha. Maybe wait until the shows are finished and then decide the best show?
    Just coordinate with folks and get original files....not lifting random videos off youtube.
  9. Looks really good! I'm looking forward to seeing the full multicam!
  10. Yes, I did that for my Amsterdam 2015 multicam. So I'm also doing that for the next one. Much better quality!