1. Does anyone else share this stance with me? I think that these non singles are cruelly overlooked: cedarwood road, TIWYCRMN, california, the troubles, SLABT, LHands, TCBR, I think they are among the best u2 songs of the last 30 years and deserve much greater appreciation from fans. It would be really special if they played more of them live in the future maybe even for the upcoming dublin shows, just my 2 cents worth
  2. I agree. But the way Iris and Cedarwood road are played this tour does not right to these songs.
  3. California is a great song, IMO, and my favorite on the album.

Elevation or Vertigo can easily be swapped out with Crystal Ballroom.

Troubles was great when they played it last and would fit in with this non-upbeat encore.
  4. Spot on, except for troubles. You um up my favs for SoI
  5. Would have loved it if they played TIWYCRMN. Edge has even said he would like to play it live, but oh well.
  6. No need to open another thread...
  7. I don’t really dislike anything off of SOI I just have to be on the mood to listen to it. But I do agree California, Sleep like a baby tonight, Reach me now, The troubles, Lucifers hands, and The Crystal Ballroom are all overlooked and deserve more love.
  8. There's only one terrible song on the album and that's The Miracle. Otherwise, the rest of the album is fantastic.