1. Or just use scans from RSD vynil of HMTMKMKM?
  2. Hi folks,

Just a quick update on the multicam projects. During editing I realized that my computer can no longer handle the demands placed on it by modern video files. So I plan on building a new desktop over the holiday period and then plan to re-edit any work i have completed to make sure it is up to a high standard. All going to plan I would like to have at least one complete show uploaded early into 2020.....hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Happy Xmas and happy new year to you all

Regards

Hindutimes01
  3. Cool! Thanks for the update, your time, work and even money!
    Cheers
  4. fingers crossed, still. thanks for the update
  5. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Hi folks,

Just a quick update on the multicam projects. During editing I realized that my computer can no longer handle the demands placed on it by modern video files. So I plan on building a new desktop over the holiday period and then plan to re-edit any work i have completed to make sure it is up to a high standard. All going to plan I would like to have at least one complete show uploaded early into 2020.....hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Happy Xmas and happy new year to you all

Regards

Hindutimes01
    Hey Kev Thanks for the update. You might as well use the newly released DUB4 AUD+IEM matrix by @hoserama, if he allows it of course.
  6. Hi Folks

I hope all of you are keeping well? With the current pandemic sweeping the world by storm,I have found myself with more time at home (although I still have to work) and have started editing nights 3 & 4. I am unsure if nights 1 & 2 will ever get finished as I have very few videos from both nights. So this is an appeal to anyone who has shot footage of those nights and who would be willing to share it for the projects.

Many thanks to those who have already taken the time to contribute to the projects.

If you have any please do get in-touch at hindutimes03@hotmail.com

Stay safe and stay healthy everyone
  7. Hi Follks,

Dublin 3 2018 Multicam now on youtube

Many thanks to all who have contributed to this project. I really hope you all like it

Hindutimes
  8. Amazing work thanks so much
  9. Thanks! Will share it on our socials soon, sharing the great work!
  10. Thank you so much for the work you put into this
  11. Wow nice work Fantastic memory of a fantastic concert! The Dublin crowd reaction to Gloria....... I'll just N-E-V-E-R forget that.

PS. You credited me twice lol One as U2santos and the other one as LikeASong.
  12. 6-11-2018 Dublin Multicam

This has been a long time in the making,I had thought long and hard about releasing this show,but felt I owed it to the people who contributed video,It is by no means perfect
    there is NO "All because of you" as there was no video source available also "Get out your own way" has only one angle, while there has been a slide of hand in some cases to get a show
    that I feel represents the best I could get from the footage I was working with...when its good this multicam its great but when its bad,well its not great ...so bear that in mind when watching.
    This multicam has roughly 80% raw footage and the rest I used HD Youtube videos to plug the gaps. Every attempt has been made to get permission for the youtube videos
    I have times and dates and what platforms I have reached out on all recorded.Id like to thank everyone who contributed to the project,all are mentioned in the final credits.

Hindutimes