1. Originally posted by hindutimes01:6-11-2018 Dublin Multicam

[YouTube Video]

This has been a long time in the making,I had thought long and hard about releasing this show,but felt I owed it to the people who contributed video,It is by no means perfect
    there is NO "All because of you" as there was no video source available also "Get out your own way" has only one angle, while there has been a slide of hand in some cases to get a show
    that I feel represents the best I could get from the footage I was working with...when its good this multicam its great but when its bad,well its not great ...so bear that in mind when watching.
    This multicam has roughly 80% raw footage and the rest I used HD Youtube videos to plug the gaps. Every attempt has been made to get permission for the youtube videos
    I have times and dates and what platforms I have reached out on all recorded.Id like to thank everyone who contributed to the project,all are mentioned in the final credits.

Hindutimes
    Wow that sounds like a not-so-well covered gig in terms of video. Thanks for working on this and for walking the extra mile to get the as much footage as humanly possible. I'll watch it this weekend
  2. Hope you enjoy it for what it is Sergio.
  3. Stunning job K - really really enjoyed this. I know you released it a few days ago & I wanted to say thanks immediately but I also wanted to wait until I'd seen it so my feedback would be more real & relevant. I only had a chance to watch it over the last couple of days. I can see a huge increase in your editing skills (not saying I'm any better than anyone else myself etc..) but as someone who has loved watching all your multicams, I definitely feel you have honed & improved your skills with time & all the work you have done. I thought the pace & types of edits were great & you managed to great a nice overall picture. Well done for preserving with this - it was totally worth it. You should be very proud of yourself. A big thanks and thumbs up from me & I'm heading back to watch it again How did you find working with Vegas 17 /18 (in terms of its rendering speed for 18 & stability editing for 17 ? - Just curious as I had upgraded form Vegas Pro 16 to 18 last year but never actually used it yet as I've been using Premiere Pro).
  4. Originally posted by bonoman66:Stunning job K - really really enjoyed this. I know you released it a few days ago & I wanted to say thanks immediately but I also wanted to wait until I'd seen it so my feedback would be more real & relevant. I only had a chance to watch it over the last couple of days. I can see a huge increase in your editing skills (not saying I'm any better than anyone else myself etc..) but as someone who has loved watching all your multicams, I definitely feel you have honed & improved your skills with time & all the work you have done. I thought the pace & types of edits were great & you managed to great a nice overall picture. Well done for preserving with this - it was totally worth it. You should be very proud of yourself. A big thanks and thumbs up from me & I'm heading back to watch it again How did you find working with Vegas 17 /18 (in terms of its rendering speed for 18 & stability editing for 17 ? - Just curious as I had upgraded form Vegas Pro 16 to 18 last year but never actually used it yet as I've been using Premiere Pro).
    I support this. I watched half of this recent Dublin multicam yesterday and I really enjoyed. Very nice shots, well chosen and nicely edited. Well done @hindutimes01 Thanks for investing time and effort in this, and then sharing it!!

Regarding Vegas: I've been using Vegas since quite some years ago and I went from 13 to 15 to the v17 I'm now using. The software has improved quite a lot in these years, specially in regards of stability and rendering/previsualization. Vegas13 used to crash A LOT on me when adding new clips or doing some edits, but not v17 very rarely crashes. Rendering times are still WELL over Adobe Premiere which I also use for work (even more so when I render with Adobe Media Encoder), but I very much prefer Vegas for the editing itself, especially when there's audio involved. I really really like Vegas 17.
  5. Thanks for your kind Comments T, your too kind. I am glad you like the multicam and see it for what it is. I must say with regards to Vegas 18, I find for colour grading and effects it is very good, very smooth and there are plenty of extra plugins that are compatible with it which is great. Also the rendering speed is quite good,and there are more rendering options in 18 as apposed to 17. I still prefer editing on Vegas 17 though, for some reason.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I support this. I watched half of this recent Dublin multicam yesterday and I really enjoyed. Very nice shots, well chosen and nicely edited. Well done @hindutimes01 Thanks for investing time and effort in this, and then sharing it!!

Regarding Vegas: I've been using Vegas since quite some years ago and I went from 13 to 15 to the v17 I'm now using. The software has improved quite a lot in these years, specially in regards of stability and rendering/previsualization. Vegas13 used to crash A LOT on me when adding new clips or doing some edits, but not v17 very rarely crashes. Rendering times are still WELL over Adobe Premiere which I also use for work (even more so when I render with Adobe Media Encoder), but I very much prefer Vegas for the editing itself, especially when there's audio involved. I really really like Vegas 17.
    Thanks Sergio for you kind Comments, my pleasure to share it with everyone
  7. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Thanks for your kind Comments T, your too kind. I am glad you like the multicam and see it for what it is. I must say with regards to Vegas 18, I find for colour grading and effects it is very good, very smooth and there are plenty of extra plugins that are compatible with it which is great. Also the rendering speed is quite good,and there are more rendering options in 18 as apposed to 17. I still prefer editing on Vegas 17 though, for some reason.
    I tried 18 a few months ago and I didn't like it so I went back to 17. For some weird reason I seem to like the odd versions (13, 15, 17) as opposed to the even ones (14, 16, 18)
  8. Thank you both very much for the feedback & information about Vegas. That was really helpful to me - appreciate it
  9. Hi Folks,

So here it is the final multicam from Dublin 2018

Saturday November 10th 2018

Audio:
    With kind permission from Sharebear/Hoserama

Notes:

This has been a long time in the making,I have gone through 8 edits and have finally come up with a version
    that I feel represents the best I could get from the footage I was working with...I have not remade "Raging Bull" with this...so bear that in mind when watching.
    This multicam has roughly 95% raw footage and the rest I used HD Youtube videos to plug the gaps. Every attempt has been made to get permission for the youtube videos
    I have times and dates and what platforms I have reached out on all recorded.Id like to thank everyone who contributed to the project,all are mentioned in the final credits.

Finally I hope you all like this multicam.....
  10. Originally posted by hindutimes01:Hi Folks,

So here it is the final multicam from Dublin 2018

[YouTube Video]

Saturday November 10th 2018

Audio:
    With kind permission from Sharebear/Hoserama

Notes:

This has been a long time in the making,I have gone through 8 edits and have finally come up with a version
    that I feel represents the best I could get from the footage I was working with...I have not remade "Raging Bull" with this...so bear that in mind when watching.
    This multicam has roughly 95% raw footage and the rest I used HD Youtube videos to plug the gaps. Every attempt has been made to get permission for the youtube videos

Finally I hope you all like this multicam.....
    From pride at timecode 1:36:00 there is no sound. Then on Get Out Of Your Own Way the sound is there and then all of a sudden it's gone. I think something went wrong with the export. This goes on until 1:41:34, then the sound is back. Also from 2:07:54 the sound is gone or missing till 2:12:38.Otherwise, the multicam has become good.
  11. youtube copyright made me remove those song , its in the description I have of the video,

its available as a torrent over on U2torrents aswell
  12. Was it just a couple of random spots where the audio was removed or more specific ?