1. Don't think so the guy is one of the biggest solo artists right now and his music has mass appeal. If the Aussies can tolerate Jay Z and Kanye west then Hozier would be a much more welcomed support act.

2. Good point. That may not work so well for him.

I would officially like to transfer my support to the Dalton Brothers
  3. I just want them to remember a song called window in the skies
  4. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Don't think so the guy is one of the biggest solo artists right now and his music has mass appeal. If the Aussies can tolerate Jay Z and Kanye west then Hozier would be a much more welcomed support act.
    He’d be very well received no doubt. I just don’t think it’s a vehicle he needs to board. He’s well on his way all on his own as it is. I can’t see the appeal of playing to quarter full stadiums.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    He’d be very well received no doubt. I just don’t think it’s a vehicle he needs to board. He’s well on his way all on his own as it is. I can’t see the appeal of playing to quarter full stadiums.
    He's mates with the band he might do a couple of gigs as it's something to tick off the bucket list, U2 have a big status among fellow artists a lot of them don't need the exposure did Noel Gallagher, Jay Z or Kanye need to do it??No they already had a big following.
  6. Just something from Facebook, obviously nothing to back this up, and U2 songs already said not all cities will get 2 shows, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be too far from this.

"Possible tour:
    8 nov - Auckland, NZ
    9 nov - Auckland, NZ
    13 nov - Melbourne, AUS
    14 nov - Melbourne, AUS
    Brisbane, AUS
    Brisbane, AUS
    Perth, AUS
    Perth,AUS
    Adelaide, AUS
    Adelaide, AUS
    Sydney,AUS
    Sydney, AUS
    Singapore, SG
    Singapore, SG
    Tokyo, JP
    Tokyo, JP"
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:Just something from Facebook, obviously nothing to back this up, and U2 songs already said not all cities will get 2 shows, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be too far from this.

"Possible tour:
    8 nov - Auckland, NZ
    9 nov - Auckland, NZ
    13 nov - Melbourne, AUS
    14 nov - Melbourne, AUS
    Brisbane, AUS
    Brisbane, AUS
    Perth, AUS
    Perth,AUS
    Adelaide, AUS
    Adelaide, AUS
    Sydney,AUS
    Sydney, AUS
    Singapore, SG
    Singapore, SG
    Tokyo, JP
    Tokyo, JP"
    More cities in Asia.
  8. Logistically, it makes the most sense to start in New Zealand, work the east coast of Australia, then jump over to Perth, then head up to Singapore, on up through the Pacific Rim, and finish in Japan. However, this is a band that did the Baltimore --> Glastonbury --> East Lansing run in 4 days, so logistics be damned!
  9. I want them to remember SALOME
  10. Originally posted by podiumboy:Logistically, it makes the most sense to start in New Zealand, work the east coast of Australia, then jump over to Perth, then head up to Singapore, on up through the Pacific Rim, and finish in Japan. However, this is a band that did the Baltimore --> Glastonbury --> East Lansing run in 4 days, so logistics be damned!
    Yes start the furthest away and work their way back a bit.