1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    That would make sense hardly worth their while rehearsing for a month to do 10 shows they'd want to be doing 15 -20 to make it worthwhile ,while possibly extending it into 2020.
    I'd expect they'd do more far more than 10 shows, just with NZ, Oz & 4 Asian cities. Sydney & Melbourne (depending on the venue) could get 3 shows each. NZ & most other Aussie cities (except Adelaide) should get 2 each.

That's possibly 13 shows before they've even reached Asia.
  2. Praying for hawaii dates!!!
  3. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    I'd expect they'd do more far more than 10 shows, just with NZ, Oz & 4 Asian cities. Sydney & Melbourne (depending on the venue) could get 3 shows each. NZ & most other Aussie cities (except Adelaide) should get 2 each.

That's possibly 13 shows before they've even reached Asia.
    Brisbane will also only get one show it seems.

My guess is around 16-18 shows in total for this tour.
  4. It'd be nice for the people of Christchurch if they'd make it down there.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    They'll only do up to 4 Asian cities, the tour is supposed to be wrapped up mid December.

(nonetheless more would be better )

Has there been any official confirmation of that?
  6. Nothing has been officially confirmed, there is no tour and will be no tour officially speaking

I’m talking based on credible rumours.
  7. No. There hasn't been an "official confirmation" of anything with regards to the tour. But people have other ways of finding this stuff out.
  8. Maybe they’ll go all Lovetown and return to Europe for a couple of shows to end it 🤤
  9. Shouldn't it be posted in "The drunken thread"?