1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Nothing has been officially confirmed, there is no tour and will be no tour officially speaking

I’m talking based on credible rumours.
    Rumours eh about as credible as the people spreading them.
  2. U2songs managed to pinpoint the exact release of SOE before anyone had any clue. As much as they don’t know things for absolute certain I think it would be unfair to suggest they aren’t at least giving us information that comes from very reliable sources, I think they’ll be on the money when it comes to these rumours as well.

3. Yes please
  4. Community question: If this mysterious whirlwind of a tour were to somehow visit the Americas, how would you prefer or imagine they do it?
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    (This is coming from a younger American fan whose only show he’s ever had tickets for is JT30 St. Louis)
  5. Originally posted by thatchos:Community question: If this mysterious whirlwind of a tour were to somehow visit the Americas, how would you prefer or imagine they do it?
    (This is coming from a younger American fan whose only show he’s ever had tickets for is JT30 St. Louis)
    With a new album!

Seriously, that'd be when I'd want to see them the most. On the other hand, as a younger American fan who only has seen them once on JT30, I'd take whatever opportunity I could get, I suppose......

6. No stadium in Chch. Dunedin too small. Wellington in the Nth Island, like Auckland.
    It’ll be 2 x shows at Mt Smart, as usual. Horrible venue.
  7. Special show for Christchurch in the town hall....
    Mmmm
  8. Originally posted by thatchos:Community question: If this mysterious whirlwind of a tour were to somehow visit the Americas, how would you prefer or imagine they do it?
    JT30STL = Oops!
  9. If I get a secon U2.com subscritiotion now, would I fall in the innocence or experience presale group? I think from memory as long as you sign up before announcement it’s experience right?
  10. Originally posted by hello123:If I get a secon U2.com subscritiotion now, would I fall in the innocence or experience presale group? I think from memory as long as you sign up before announcement it’s experience right?
    No, Innocence. They'll probably decide that people who have ongoing subscriptions for 2 or more years are Experience. This was like that the last time at least. I suspect anyone signing up now to fall in Innocence.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    U2songs managed to pinpoint the exact release of SOE before anyone had any clue. As much as they don’t know things for absolute certain I think it would be unfair to suggest they aren’t at least giving us information that comes from very reliable sources, I think they’ll be on the money when it comes to these rumours as well.
    Yep. So far they have been right with a lot of stuff so I would put my money on all their info now.

However, it's U2, and in 2016, a lot of people were rightfully spreading rumours that U2 would tour arenas that year. No one could foresee U2 pulling the plug last minute though, so that's always a possibility in any scenario.

The joy of rumours