1. Really quiet on Queen's forum right now...

and they got the real tour date.

2. I think it is. Wondering what the theme of the tour will be, what the stage will look like, what the setlists will be like.

Most importantly, I need time to get organised. Research travel plans abroad & inform friends in Sydney.
  3. All are desperate here, longing for a U2 repeat tour off the previous tours. Nothing better to do?
  4. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]

I think it is. Wondering what the theme of the tour will be, what the stage will look like, what the setlists will be like.

Most importantly, I need time to get organised. Research travel plans abroad & inform friends in Sydney.
    On that note, this may be a stretch.

Does anyone have any experience with purchasing tickets & attending concerts in Japan?

Looks like the ticket purchasing process can be a nightmare for foreigners, especially those that don't speak Japanese. I've read a few articles that day many ticket sites won't accept foreign credit cards, won't post tickets internationally, but don't have e-tickets (hopefully they have will call).

I'm hoping that for an international act of U2's stature things will be a bit easier. Once an announcement is made, there really won't be much time to try & get this stuff sorted, especially for those in presales.

So if there's anyone who has attended concerts in Japan, or if there's any Japanese locals here, any insights on the ticket purchasing process would be greatly appreciated
  5. Would be a bit much to announce two big tours in the same week ,Queen and U2.
    Cant see U2 being announced for at least a few weeks ,theres no rush anyway ,the gigs wont be until November,thats 7 months away.
  6. Hmmmmmm

They have gone from a pretty specific time frame ie weeks with dates of the weeks etc to later in the month... Nervous times
  7. "We are told that tickets for the shows will start to go on sale the week of April 12"

how about that ?
  8. I wonder if the source got the sale dates for Queen instead...