1. Originally posted by hello123:Same here. The optimist in me is hoping it’s to do with finalising the other Asia dates, they have been very quiet in those. Pessimist is saying is toying on the brink of not going ahead.

Even so the other big bands getting in first all eat into sales which could mean less U2 shows. In Aus people will not buy tickets to tonnes of acts. Just seems to be the way it is, high ticket prices would co tribute to this.

+1
  2. Originally posted by Ricku2:we better should go back to just speculating for fun instead of these so called reliable rumours. I know U2songs is right most of the time but still I think they are not a good thing for the U2 community. I hope they stop with this BS, right or wrong.

+1
  3. Originally posted by kevinu267:[..]
    First element of doubt starting to creep in for me.

Strange live nation would promote the queen tour first, which is over a year away.

+1
  4. I can't wait
    I can't wait
    I can't wait any longer

Hope this announcement of NZ, Australia, Asia U2 Tour won't be like "North Star"...
    Disappeared from the World
  5. Interesting that they didn't tweet about the new update to their article though, like they normally do.
  6. It would be a real slap in the face if they post it...
  7. They probably wait a bit to give their anniversary some more spotlight.
  8. Of course not. It's the cost of posting rumours. That's why its called a rumour

And what's the existence of a fansite with news otherwise? If you only have to post bits that are official you might as well redirect your page to U2.com.

I rather have rumours that take some turns and twists than nothing at all
  9. disap....