Macau
    Friday
    13th Dec

Macau
    Saturday
    14th Dec

End of Tour
    Interesting

Singapore must be on there too, probably before Saitama.
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:Why do some people have such a hard time with this? We are just having fun speculating and talking. It's not like anybody is making travel plans based on these rumors. I can remember talking on message board about potential U2 tour dates as far back as 2001, when people were arguing about whether or not there would be a 2nd US leg. Then there was the fabled 2002 European stadium tour that, similar to this, had rumored dates and venues... and it didn't happen. u2songs has had credible sources in the past. It could end up being wrong this time, but they've proven themselves enough that when they post a rumor, people take it seriously. Maybe the tour WAS planned, and the plug was pulled for any number of reasons. MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE!!!

If you don't like speculating about rumors, don't read the RUMORS thread. Just wait until it's officially announced on u2.com... or not announced...

well, it's not exactly speculating. There are some who claim to know the facts. There is not much fun on this kind of speculating. It's just believers vs non believers. There is not much info coming from Australia itself or the U2 camp, which makes it almost impossible to judge if this tour is going to happen or not. I tended to believe it, but now I have no clue anymore.
  5. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

well, it's not exactly speculating. There are some who claim to know the facts. There is not much fun on this kind of speculating. It's just believers vs non believers. There is not much info coming from Australia itself or the U2 camp, which makes it almost impossible to judge if this tour is going to happen or not. I tended to believe it, but now I have no clue anymore.
    The U2songs rumours come from from “a number of sources including crew, the label, the touring company, logistics providers, venue staff and local media”. That’s not speculation or “believing”. That’s just spreading info that is not yet public. Rumours

Anything can still happen but that info is solid. Whether it will be announced no one knows here for sure but it certainly looks that way.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    The U2songs rumours come from from “a number of sources including crew, the label, the touring company, logistics providers, venue staff and local media”. That’s not speculation or “believing”. That’s just spreading info that is not yet public. Rumours

Anything can still happen but that info is solid. Whether it will be announced no one knows here for sure but it certainly looks that way.
    that's what I say, it's not speculating, it's just deciding if you want to believe those 'facts' or not. That's not fun.
  7. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    that's what I say, it's not speculating, it's just deciding if you want to believe those 'facts' or not. That's not fun.
    That’s subjective. I find it a lot of fun! And informative because I can better prepare for a tour. That’s why this topic is here.
  8. Originally posted by avtech:Asia U2 Dates Planned

Saitama
    Wednesday
    4th Dec

Saitama
    Thursday
    5th Dec

Seoul
    Sunday
    8th Dec

Seoul
    Monday
    9th Dec

Macau
    Friday
    13th Dec

Macau
    Saturday
    14th Dec

End of Tour
    Has Seoul got a suitable venue? Know there are a few stadiums from the World Cup. But be a bit chilly in December if can't close the roof etc.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That’s subjective. I find it a lot of fun! And informative because I can better prepare for a tour. That’s why this topic is here.
    I agree with you that it's informative, let's hope we don't have to say afterwards that it was misleading. I always liked the sequence of some vague rumours getting more and more serious, now it's way too much in your face, just like a spoiler on a setlist party or something. I know times have changed, but there are still many fans who remember the days when you didn't even know when the next fanzine was coming... you had to find your own way... these days everything is ready to bite, that's ok, but I think it also takes away some of the good/best things of being a fan of a band.
  10. Originally posted by avtech:Asia U2 Dates Planned

Saitama
    Wednesday
    4th Dec

Saitama
    Thursday
    5th Dec

Seoul
    Sunday
    8th Dec

Seoul
    Monday
    9th Dec

Macau
    Friday
    13th Dec

Macau
    Saturday
    14th Dec

End of Tour
    U2Songs claim that the tour is going to be announced towards the end of the month. wait and see.
  11. If Macau is true i’am very curious in which venue
  12. Macau stadium has just over 16k seating capacity, but quite a large field area.