1. it's almost the end of the month, still no announcement.

Exhausted
  2. Originally posted by shannon19:[..]
    I've taken my dslr into marvel stadium in melbourne for Coldplay with no problems as long as the lens is less than 200mm, the likely venue for u2, however for bruce springsteen at aami park there was no bags, only compact cameras allowed and this was apparently a live nation directive not a venue issue.

Great! Thanks! Very worthful info.
  3. It will still happen, give it until mid May. If its not announced by mid May even I will start to have some doubts
    Based on info I have and have heard & seen I'm still 99% confident it will be happen.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It will still happen, give it until mid May. If its not announced by mid May even I will start to have some doubts
    Based on info I have and have heard & seen I'm still 99% confident it will be happen.

just saw some comments on U2songs facebook
  5. I asked crew members at Berlin Tegel airport too the day after Berlin 3.

They were like “uhh right now it’s unemployment”

A few people knew about these rumours before Berlin 3.

6. people being passionate about other things that can be combined with U2. Can you blame them/us? A lot of the people discussing this are awesome. Photos and other will be able to bathe in their pictures. Flower girl, Remy, Welsh Edge, etc. All take fantastic pictures.
  7. They will come, we booked them.., they love New Zealand and Australia. Asia makes it financially viable.
  8. They should do a theatre tour with a choir and string section a la that BBC special
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I asked crew members at Berlin Tegel airport too the day after Berlin 3.

They were like “uhh right now it’s unemployment”

A few people knew about these rumours before Berlin 3.
    Dallas just said " it's time for a break. a long break..", so that doesn't mean a total stop

10. Possible date and venue for Adelaide. Adds up to my existing assumptions for date and venue.

11. U2songs is updated and mentions 3 Asian cities.