1. received this email last month, when 7 Days Remaining
  2. Originally posted by PogMoThoin:IF this is going to happen and to be IMMINENT like Remy wants us we should beLIEve since November 2018 WHEN do we get emails like this then :

NOV.2014 7 Month before Tour Start:

As well as one of these special gifts, an annual subscription to U2.com offers unique site content and you gain access to ticket pre-sales when the band head out on tour.

Subscribe now - or give a subscription to a friend.

Stay tuned for future exciting announcements!

best wishes
    The U2.com Team.

Dec. 2014 6 Month before Tour Start:

U2 have revealed details of their
    2015 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour.

As a long-term subscriber to U2.com you're part of our 'eXPERIENCE' group' and we're pleased to offer you the chance to take part in the opening day of ticketing pre-sales for this indoor, arena tour. It all starts on Thursday morning, Dec. 4, at 10am (local times).

Best wishes and see you at one of the shows...

The U2.com Team.

THESE ARE FACTS I haven´t recieved anything like this so far

Has everyone renewed their Membership to get Access to the presale ? I haven´t recieved any emails like that…..unusual.

They've already sent me my pre sale code
  3. I already have tickets?
  4. Missing this important sentence from 2014:

here it says:

when the band announce tour Dates
  5. Originally posted by PogMoThoin:[..]
    Missing this important sentence from 2014:

here it says:

So a U2.com email means the tour isn’t a thing?

This is U2.com, they can’t even deal with the subscription gifts.
  6. Beats me that you guys are not in line already. I'm #4 right now. Only becuase Remy's cats where quicker than me and organise the GA line.
  7. Originally posted by PogMoThoin:[..]
    Missing this important sentence from 2014:

here it says:

This tour is obviously a limited region of the world. Most of the fanbase is N. America and Europe. They would not even imply a tour as most of the subscribers would not benefit from this tour. I can already here the bitching if they did. Plus as others have said, its U2.com. Enough said.
    This tour may or may not happen but your email is no indicator either way.
  8. Let's just wait and see guys!!

I'd love to travel to Asia to catch a show or two, but for me it all depends on how the schedule is going to look like.

I'm starting a new job, with a different line of responsibilities, in August with November and December being busy months...

I wish for all you guys down under and in Asia that the Tour will be announced shortly.. You've been waiting too long now..
  9. Same pricing though, it was kind of a lottery (but during the sale instead of at gate entrance like Vertigo Tour). So not really comparable to other artists who charge $80 for a standard GA and then $150 for a golden/front/whatevertermtheywannause GA, which is utter CRAP.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Same pricing though, it was kind of a lottery (but during the sale instead of at gate entrance like Vertigo Tour). So not really comparable to other artists who charge $80 for a standard GA and then $150 for a golden/front/whatevertermtheywannause GA, which is utter CRAP.
    Yes you’re right, it was kind of a lottery (and I got Pitch 1!! )
    Is it what Sheeran did this FOS thing? So you have to buy more money to be at the rail?
  11. Live Nation Canada has introduced a 20.00$ concert series. It's either a slow time for them or they are not a giant behemoth.

https://ncw.livenation.com