1. As far as I remember, both GA categories had the same price in Dublin I think.
    I'm not 100% sure though.
  2. Yes both sections had the same price in 2017 Croke Park. That was the strange thing...why would one choose Pitch 1 for the same prize as Pitch 2, and be more far away from the stage ...
    On the other hand, it wasn't like choose between 1 and 2.
    I think you had to choose GA, and then it was like a lottery if you got 1 or 2.
  3. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Yes both sections had the same price in 2017 Croke Park. That was the strange thing...why would one choose Pitch 1 for the same prize as Pitch 2, and be more far away from the stage ...
    On the other hand, it wasn't like choose between 1 and 2.
    I think you had to choose GA, and then it was like a lottery if you got 1 or 2.
    No, you could definitely choose pitch 2 over pitch 1.

But it was a case for many people grabbing whatever GA ticket was available.

4. I'm thinking the following week, May 6, is quite likely.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    No, you could definitely choose pitch 2 over pitch 1.

But it was a case for many people grabbing whatever GA ticket was available.
    Really? I can't remember this anymore. I just remember that I was beyond happy to have had Pitch 2 in my cart. I think I had to reload the page 1000 times before I could put any GA ticket in my cart, and that was Pitch 2.
    But anyway, OT.
  6. Yep. There's too many holidays before in Australia anyway right?
  7. Originally posted by nourssuperstar:[..]

I don't know if the artists have their words on that... It was the case at the Vertigo Show in Brussels... front of stage was 85€ and back GA was 65€... But i haven't seen this again at a u2 show.
    Really? I can only find the 85€ ones (which is indeed much higher than the standard GA back then, around 45-60€):

8. I confrim the Brussel thing it was so, GA GC as it is called now... first and only time at U2 show
  9. New U2.com subscription gifts released, does this mean that the tour announcement is near ?
  10. It’s not the gift, it’s just two other songs that are available for download..and I don’t see this as a sign that the announcement is closer.