1. Yup, and The Edge was absolutely definite about them touring in 2018 too.

When tickets go on sale I'll get excited, but even then, I might still hold my breath given the number of times I've had tickets (not just to U2) and shows have been cancelled or postponed.
  2. Well that didn't take too long

3. Stadiums limit an Australian tour from October through December only too
  4. They toured Vertigo in November as well so it can be done
  5. They should also do Japan
  6. If this does happen, I would assume it would be Lovetown 2019 30th anniversary tour.
    Re-use the Joshua Tree stage with new visuals (as they probably won’t be investing in a new stadium setup)
    Aus, NZ, Japan, maybe South Africa. Nov, Dec 2019.
    One consideration is that ANZ stadium in Sydney (Olympic Stadium) is due to be closed for a revamp at the end of 2019 for a year or two - maybe a final gig before the revamp.
    All makes perfect sense..if it happens. ?

7. I'd rather not. As I've said before in another topic, they could easily take up another 2 month residency in Australia as they did on LoveTown, playing 8-10 arena shows each in Sydney and Melbourne over a couple of weeks.

Arenas would give them more options in terms of technology and sound; and if the likes of Phil Collins can do 3 nights in Qudos Arena, U2 surely can sell a lot more tickets than that.
  8. Just met senior members of U2 crew in Berlin Tegel Airport - Touring Australia back end of next year October / November! I'm going down there right now to start a queue! Spacklers rules this time!!!
  9. Originally posted by Spackler:Just met senior members of U2 crew in Berlin Tegel Airport - Touring Australia back end of next year October / November! I'm going down there right now to start a queue! Spacklers rules this time!!!
    so it's still a rumor but now almost confirmed? didnt expect to have u2 future plans so soon after last night haha
  10. Great now I’m hyped up but gotta wait for an announcement and then another full year
  11. Exciting!
    Australia deserves a new tour setup. I just hope it doesn't push back new songs/ new recording and instead gets them in 'greatest hits' mode for a few years...