1. Not much different to the gap between Popmart and Vertigo Australian shows, basically arena’s and Australia don’t mix anymore with u2.
  2. If the rumoured Tokyo date of Dec 4 is correct, it will be 13 years between shows, to the day!
  3. Yes i unequivocally apologize for my bratty and condescending ways , i was completely WRONG and happy to admit as such , lets all be happy that maybe my negative bratish attitude may have played some small part of the universe coming together and finally getting our turn after 9 long years to see the greatest band ever!!!!
  4. Haha, now you claim credit for the tour. Nice
  5. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Yes i unequivocally apologize for my bratty and condescending ways , i was completely WRONG and happy to admit as such , lets all be happy that maybe my negative bratish attitude may have played some small part of the universe coming together and finally getting our turn after 9 long years to see the greatest band ever!!!!
    Welcome back Danial
  6. I am so happy now !!! Exit will again rock the stadium !! Also OTH !! And hopefully..... TLTTGYA will end each show with thunderous reception which it aptly deserves.
  7. I really hope they change the video for Redhill Mining Town. I find that brass band a bit disturbing
  8. Originally posted by TRISTAN:I am so happy now !!! Exit will again rock the stadium !! Also OTH !! And hopefully..... TLTTGYA will end each show with thunderous reception which it aptly deserves.
    Also can't wait for Exit! It's a monster tune I've always wanted to see live.

Do hope they mix up the JT segment. Don't want to hear it start to finish, every tune, every night. Fair chance they'll abandon that, as they've got all of SoI & SoE, which haven't seen the light of day in this part of the world.