1. You all do realize that U2 have final veto power over any and all dates, right? There is going to be a clause in any band's contract of their stature which allows them to make them to make their own decisions. As someone who is experienced with contract law I can say that any attorney worth their fee wouldn't allow any performer to sign off on any contract lacking veto power and control on behalf of the band.

They are not slaves to the promotion companies. If they were they would still be on the road doing Joshua Tree shows.
  2. if we watch it on Periscope from Australia, will it be upside down?
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Yawn.

If they did play there I'd never forgive them.

If they do play there - I hope they play Love Is Bigger with the visuals and Women of the World + Ultraviolet from JT2017 with the luminous icons.

The last bit is why I think they SHOULD - a U2 show where the human rights message actually carries some real weight... it’s all well and good to do that in America or Western Europe or Australia but to take the U2 message of peace and respect to a place where that isn’t the case for a lot of people would be powerful, I think, especially if Bono was also doing his typical sort of politicking alongside
  4. Has GA line for Adelaide started yet
  5. Beers on Williamclits in Aus I heard
  6. All this talk about the Mystery Bad and the Mystery Golden Bridge.

The real question should be: Who is the Mystery Williamclits?

Gone but never forgotten.
  7. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]

The last bit is why I think they SHOULD - a U2 show where the human rights message actually carries some real weight... it’s all well and good to do that in America or Western Europe or Australia but to take the U2 message of peace and respect to a place where that isn’t the case for a lot of people would be powerful, I think, especially if Bono was also doing his typical sort of politicking alongside
    all depends on where the money is coming from... in the US money is coming from normal citizens, so you can easily critizise government or whatever you want... in those middle east countries it's probably a bit different.
  8. probably somewhere in Europe or US... Aussies already have no chance to get front row.
  9. So if there is an Aus your do we think it will be announced in Jan??????
  10. Nobody knows.
  11. That is the rumour.
    The phrase was "after Christmas".