1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    I heard rumours about private gigs.. that's the great thing about rumours, there are no limits. People can make up anything they want. They've never done club gigs in Australia, doing club gigs there makes absolutely no sense.
  2. As much as I'd love to see them doing club gigs here i can't see it happening. Our clubs have no history or prestige and the bigger ones aren't really clubs, just pavilions, theatres or show room type places.

If it somehow did happen I can't see the shows going on anywhere except the Tivoli in Brisbane, the Enmore in Sydney and maybe the Palais or Forum in Melbourne, if they're even still open. Brisbane and Sydney capacity is about 1500 and Melbourne ones around 3000. Highly doubtful of this rumour but happy to be wrong. Tickets would be a nightmare
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:As much as I'd love to see them doing club gigs here i can't see it happening. Our clubs have no history or prestige and the bigger ones aren't really clubs, just pavilions, theatres or show room type places.

If it somehow did happen I can't see the shows going on anywhere except the Tivoli in Brisbane, the Enmore in Sydney and maybe the Palais or Forum in Melbourne, if they're even still open. Brisbane and Sydney capacity is about 1500 and Melbourne ones around 3000. Highly doubtful of this rumour but happy to be wrong. Tickets would be a nightmare
    They could atone for their extended absence by offering fan club members first preference to an exclusive and intimate Australian show. [And you can dream, so dream out loud]
  4. They could do a Rolling Stones Licks style tour.

Clubs, Arenas, Stadiums in the biggest cities. Clubs and arenas in others.

A pipe dream.
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    They could atone for their extended absence by offering fan club members first preference to an exclusive and intimate Australian show. [And you can dream, so dream out loud]
    Even the tickets for Australian fanclub members only would be a nightmare to get hold of unfortunately for all of us
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    Oh as much as it is an idea, you’ve made me feel better with that concept!
  7. Announcements should not be too far away. I've heard some more crazy rumours but lets just wait and see what happens, if anything
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Announcements should not be too far away. I've heard some more crazy rumours but lets just wait and see what happens, if anything
    Any potential timeframe for the official announcement? I will be killed if I keep putting off booking my honeymoon

9. Tour rumours popping up and disapearing as quickly as Adam Clayton in a limo in the 90's.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Announcements should not be too far away. I've heard some more crazy rumours but lets just wait and see what happens, if anything
    Oooh spill the rumours. Give us something to talk about ?
  11. Coming weeks I guess? Tour announcements usually took place in the first half of January.