1. Looking forward to the announcement!

2. Gotta give people a few weeks to recover after Christmas and have some money!
  3. As an Australian based fan who hasn't travelled, if this comes off it is going to be epic, expensive and totally worth it
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Announcements should not be too far away. I've heard some more crazy rumours but lets just wait and see what happens, if anything

What "crazy rumours".. ? Let us know please
  5. I wonder if they might go beyond the realms they usually stick to when they play down under and perhaps go to a few countries they haven't been to yet.
  6. I think I mentioned it before but I reckon there’s a good chance they release a song or 2 next year if the tour does take place. This will give them something fresh to add to the shows and perhaps as a long shot a new song title could be the title of the tour? Or even a lyric from a new song. Just a thought.
  7. The tour will be in Australia, New Zealand & Asia as the initial rumors indicated?
  8. Tulsa & Uncasville revisited
  9. Imagine if we're all thinking it will be an Australia/Asia tour but instead...

Its "special" shows in Europe and America

There would be riots.