1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    You're right but maybe it's a song they should revisit at some point they did a new version of it in 1996 for an Irish folk album which is also on October remastered deluxe edition which was amazing, but along with Drowning Man it's a song that shouldn't be confined to the archive's.
    ? I can't find the version you're talking about. It's not on October (deluxe) in Google play music
  2. Tomorrow (Common Ground Mix)
  3. It's on the physical CD deluxe edition don't think it's on any streaming sites.
  4. Check YouTube for Tommorow Common Ground Remix.

5. All very 2019 Tour related
  6. Disappoints me that songs like that and the bside disc of the 90s best of album aren't on Spotify here in Australia. No down all the days from the Achtung Baby re release either. Some of my favourite songs. Yet the fairly ordinary things released on the latest iteration of the Joshua tree are all there
  7. Originally posted by dylbagz:Disappoints me that songs like that and the bside disc of the 90s best of album aren't on Spotify here in Australia. No down all the days from the Achtung Baby re release either. Some of my favourite songs. Yet the fairly ordinary things released on the latest iteration of the Joshua tree are all there
    I think it's a worldwide thing. The B side of 90-00, the Common Ground remix and Down All The Days ain't available here either. The Common Ground remix is on Spotify but greyed out - the rest of them just don't appear.

Funnily enough, one of the Mike Hedges mix is randomly greyed out as well, while the rest are available.

8. I hate those geo block's it's so stupid in 21st century and internet age
  9. More than anything else they push people towards illegal downloading... But it's just rights/publishing issues and I'm rather sure artists aren't aware of them or can't do anything about it. Just stupid bureaucracy.
  10. 16th of January seems a popular date for U2:
    1 year ago today E+I European dates were announced.
    2 years ago today JT 2017 went on GS (Or at least for Twickenham it did).
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:16th of January seems a popular date for U2:
    1 year ago today E+I European dates were announced.
    2 years ago today JT 2017 went on GS (Or at least for Twickenham it did).
    Ok.
    I'm waiting.........