1. Strange to include them in that video at all if it hasn't been posted on the live nation Australia website or social media channels, considering these rumours were for shows in Oceania and not in the states. So now to add to the theories: are they going to add dates in the US as well?
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:Strange to include them in that video at all if it hasn't been posted on the live nation Australia website or social media channels, considering these rumours were for shows in Oceania and not in the states. So now to add to the theories: are they going to add dates in the US as well?
    Remy mentioned rumours of US shows a while back.
  3. Said who? LiveNation obviously wants them to keep touring, question is if they’ll go for it but plans are made all the time which is how these rumours come to light. Already at the end of the last tour crew members were told to reserve time for more shows late 2019.
  4. Crew members on my flight back from Berlin were a bit cagey when I asked them about 2019.
  5. Hi!

As english is not my 1st language - by 'cagey' you mean:
    1. "we're not at liberty to comment 2019 rumours", or
    2. "we wish we knew details, but management says only prepare/maybe/don't go too far/probably/reserve time next year?

Thanks!
    Tom
  6. Ah so they'll announce the US dates and skip Australia again. Back to the status quo
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Said who? LiveNation obviously wants them to keep touring, question is if they’ll go for it but plans are made all the time which is how these rumours come to light. Already at the end of the last tour crew members were told to reserve time for more shows late 2019.
    Says the band, I think if you attended any of the latter part of the tour of read any interviews they gave last year you'd know that they will be taking a very long break and no plans are in the pipeline.
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Says the band, I think if you attended any of the latter part of the tour of read any interviews they gave last year you'd know that they will be taking a very long break and no plans are in the pipeline.
    They never said they were on indefinite hiatus, only that they would be going for a long break and 2019 would be a year of regrouping. A year break is still long (providing they hit Australia in December of November).

But anyways, anything can change. I know for sure that they were planning something at the end of last year, just do not know at this point whether they'll pursue it.
  9. Originally posted by Wiercioch:[..]
    Hi!

As english is not my 1st language - by 'cagey' you mean:
    1. "we're not at liberty to comment 2019 rumours", or
    2. "we wish we knew details, but management says only prepare/maybe/don't go too far/probably/reserve time next year?

Thanks!
    Tom
    Spot on!
  10. Pretty quiet in here lately