1. in a stadium in Australia probably yes, but in a small arena in Europe after 2 tours in 3 years and a fresh album release many people also want to hear the new songs. Anyway, I think they will give an idea of what to expect with the tour announcement.
  2. April fool...
  3. Perth sounds good to me
  4. Anybody else rooting for Hozier to open after that tweet about his new album? I mean, he sang When Love Comes to Town with Bono & Edge at Carnegie Hall, y’all!!
  5. Hozier could be opening act only for a couple of shows within three weeks in Nov.

Check his calendar:

https://hozier.com/live/

He's quite well booked until the end of Oct, and then there's a gap between Oct 31 and Nov 21.
  6. Hozier would be a fool to take it. Ripping it up by his own self and achieving chart positions U2 can only dream of these days.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:Hozier would be a fool to take it. Ripping it up by his own self and achieving chart positions U2 can only dream of these days.
    Yet if he opened he would be playing in front of crowds he only dreamed of
  8. Don’t think stadiums are his thing. He’d catch some heat here from the usual U2 bashers.
  9. The Dalton Brothers are available.
  10. Originally posted by thatchos:[..]
    Anybody else rooting for Hozier to open after that tweet about his new album? I mean, he sang When Love Comes to Town with Bono & Edge at Carnegie Hall, y’all!!
    Sang it with Bono on Christmas Eve 2015 also !