1. Hi everyone.

What a great site - I registered on here because I realised there was a wealth of U2 live recordings out there that could only bolster my U2 collection on itunes as well as engage in wonderful debate in this now post Experience era of U2 (and hopefully not the end).

For a band who surpass all their peers and successors in the live ranks, it's disappointing that they have such a thin live presence on my ipod bar the odd album (ie Under A Blood Red Sky).

So I tried downloading for the Zoo TV Live from Dublin audio file but unfortunately it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I would dearly love to have this on my ipod because it is such a wonderful show that I listened to time and time again on youtube before it was taken down (and I don't mean the radio broadcast version). Would anyone, by any chance, have a link to this great show?
  2. It still exists, which link did you try?
  3. You picked my favorite U2 show ever!
  4. Remy, I saw you outside Benz Arena but you were busy interviewing someone. Anyways, 7 of us met up from all over Europe for the final show of e&i '.All because of you'....2 start (see what I did there?) I am from Glasgow, Scotland. I have a question.......Celtic Park Aug 1993.....Sunday was Edge's birthday. It is widely acclaimed as a great gig but no audio/ video anywhere??????? Before the days of cell phones, I suppose. You do a great job, my friend. Much love from sunny Glasgow!
  5. Originally posted by Daviesweeten:[..]
    Remy, I saw you outside Benz Arena but you were busy interviewing someone. Anyways, 7 of us met up from all over Europe for the final show of e&i '.All because of you'....2 start (see what I did there?) I am from Glasgow, Scotland. I have a question.......Celtic Park Aug 1993.....Sunday was Edge's birthday. It is widely acclaimed as a great gig but no audio/ video anywhere??????? Before the days of cell phones, I suppose. You do a great job, my friend. Much love from sunny Glasgow!
    From Scotland myself and use to live not too far from Celtic Park a few years back (Duke Street way). Heard many a great thing said about that gig back in 1993. Heard a story that Jim Kerr told as well where Bono drove right across George Square in the middle of the night. Don't think it was the same night though!
  6. Originally posted by ChurchBay:[..]
    From Scotland myself and use to live not too far from Celtic Park a few years back (Duke Street way). Heard many a great thing said about that gig back in 1993. Heard a story that Jim Kerr told as well where Bono drove right across George Square in the middle of the night. Don't think it was the same night though!
    Cheers buddy.....have never heard that, but I could beiieve it!!! lol! I was only 20 then and too young to appreciate the U2 thing.......then again, did we, did they??? ever think they would be so good!!!
  7. Originally posted by Daviesweeten:[..]
    Remy, I saw you outside Benz Arena but you were busy interviewing someone. Anyways, 7 of us met up from all over Europe for the final show of e&i '.All because of you'....2 start (see what I did there?) I am from Glasgow, Scotland. I have a question.......Celtic Park Aug 1993.....Sunday was Edge's birthday. It is widely acclaimed as a great gig but no audio/ video anywhere??????? Before the days of cell phones, I suppose. You do a great job, my friend. Much love from sunny Glasgow!
    Ahw that's great! Much appreciated and until next time!
  8. Apologies for my digital illiteracy! I didn't know you needed to download both files before you could unzip the RAR files!

Zoo TV from Dublin is now LIVE on my iTunes! Thank you Remy for a superb service!