1. Anyone else remember the Tulsa setlist party when everyone was saying Lights of Home didn’t quite work live?? Funny to see it win, although it got much better after that show
  2. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Very nice! Cool to see what everybody thought!

Though, I have to point out... second place on snippets is actually The Miracle (16%), not The Showman, according to the graph.

Cheers
  3. Originally posted by TheEdge10:Anyone else remember the Tulsa setlist party when everyone was saying Lights of Home didn’t quite work live?? Funny to see it win, although it got much better after that show
    I really feared it was going to be one of they quickly dropped songs after Tulsa. It wasn’t terrible but something just seemed a bit off, however it grew into one of the highlights of the tour and that outro was very powerful live, capping off an amazing song. I think I also grew to love the tour version which was really the string version with some improvements I think, I initially quite stubbornly favoured the original version but now I probably see the live and original versions as equal.
  4. Lights of Home is awesome live! Especially the “Free yourself to be yourself” part.

Berlin 3 was special for me, Bono was singing that part looking at my side of the e-stage. Felt really connected to him.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Lights of Home is awesome live! Especially the “Free yourself to be yourself” part.

Berlin 3 was special for me, Bono was singing that part looking at my side of the e-stage. Felt really connected to him.
    worst song of the show for me, together with City Of Blinding Lights. Maybe it has something to do with the word light(s)
  6. Totally agree!
    Best SOE tunes were Red Flag Day (the few times they played it) and The Blackout!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Here they are, the final results of the Experience and Innocence tour U2start awards!

The award of best show goes to.. Dublin 4 with 50% of the votes.
    Runner up is Berlin 3, with 24% of the votes.

Best leg goes to.. Europe with 100% of the votes.

Best performance goes to.. Wild Horses AND Acrobat, both receiving 36,5% of the votes.

Best snippet goes to.. It's Only Rock & Roll But I Like It with 21% of the votes.
    Runner up is The Miracle, with 17% of the votes.

[image]

Best speech goes to.. I'm fucking Bono AND the MacPhisto speech with both receiving 40% of the votes.
    The remaining votes go to Dirty Day (20%).

Best residency goes to.. Dublin with 69% of the votes.
    Runner up is Milan with 12% of the votes.

Best recording goes to.. Dublin 4 by Alysha with 37% of the votes.
    Runner up is NY3 with 27% of the votes.

[image]

Biggest surprise goes to.. Dirty Day with more than half of the votes.
    Runner up is The Unforgettable Fire with 13%.

Best live Song of Experience goes to.. Lights of Home with 28% of the votes.
    Runner up is Love Is Bigger with 26% of the votes.

[image]

And finally, the award of best E&I band member performance goes to.. Larry with 34% of the votes. Edge just ranked second with 32%.

[image]

Thanks for compiling and publishing them

It's incredible to see how few votes Bono got. We all seem to agree he has had better days.........

LOH as best SOE live song surprised me as well - I would have taken for granted Love Is Bigger and Blackout as #1 and #2!
  8. Dublin shows have become a bit nothing special in recent times (although Dublin 3 was my fav ie show) so it’s nice to see how much they upped their game for the Dublin shows on this tour with D4 being by far the best setlist of the tour due to having the best rotation song (Gloria) as well as Dirty day and Landlady as extra songs.
  9. Edit ~ looking for 2015