1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Let's play the guessing (or wishing) game then

Mantaining the two central blocks of songs from each tour and keeping a reasonable number of songs per CD.

CD1
    01 - The Miracle
    02 - Out Of Control
    03 - I Will Follow
    04 - Iris
    05 - Cedarwood Road
    06 - Song For Someone
    07 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    08 - Raised By Wolves
    09 - Until The End Of The World
    10 - Invisible
    11 - The Crystal Ballroom
    12 - Every Breaking Wave

CD2
    01 - The Blackout
    02 - Lights Of Home
    03 - Dirty Day
    04 - Zoo Station
    05 - The Fly
    06 - Stay
    07 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    08 - You're The Best Thing About Me
    09 - Summer Of Love
    10 - Get Out Of Your Own Way
    11 - New Year's Day
    12 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    13 - 13
  2. Okay... with U22 I mean all officially released songs on U22, Edge's Picks and all download only tracks around those releases
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Okay... with U22 I mean all officially released songs on U22, Edge's Picks and all download only tracks around those releases
    Spanish eyes would also be out then, that was a download only. It really doesn’t leave too many options by limiting to songs not on they 360 tour releases.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Spanish eyes would also be out then, that was a download only. It really doesn’t leave too many options by limiting to songs not on they 360 tour releases.
    True, forgot about that... then I could put American Soul to my list instead of Spanish eyes...
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There are plenty of options if we assume only 15 songs per disc. There are a few covers too such as Mother & child reunion, People have the power, Satellite of love. I also forgot about When love comes to town.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:If I was selecting my preference as opposed to what I think is realistic i’d go for mainly all the SOI and SOE songs since that’s what we don’t have officially released live, two repeats with The Fly and stay from u22 because they’re just that good.

Disc 1
    1. The Miracle
    2. California
    3. Iris
    4. Cedarwood Road
    5. Song For Someone
    6. Raised By Wolves
    7. Invisible
    8. Volcano
    9. Lucifers Hands
    10. Crystal Ballroom
    11. Ordinary Love
    12. Every Breaking Wave
    13. October
    14. Bullet The Blue Sky
    15. Miracle Drug
    16. The Troubles

Disc 2
    1. The Blackout
    2. Lights Of Home
    3. Red Flag Day
    4. Dirty Day
    5. Zoo Station
    6. The Fly
    7. Stay
    8. Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    9. Acrobat
    10. You’re The Best Thing About Me
    11. Summer Of Love
    12. Get Out Of Your Own Way
    13. American Soul
    14. Landlady
    15. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way
    16. 13(There Is A Light)

Aside from the U22 repeats that you've already addressed (which could be replaced with Electric Co, Gloria, and/or Two Hearts) , I think you've nailed it.
    It's what 'd like to see, anyway.