1. Running to stand still
    Streets
    Pride
    Ultraviolet
    WOWY
    Bad

2. I want to be at that show!
  3. For some reason Bad after Streets doesn’t seem right. I would also not put Bad that close to the end of the show. WOWY in the 2nd to last spot makes more sense in my head.
  4. After the debacle of having no Streets this year I'll take it in the set anywhere going forward!!

Being serious though, I think Streets is the high point of the show so works 3/4 of the way through, with a few songs to follow when the crowd are pumped up.
  5. Streets is the best opener for a final concert, and yes close with 40
  6. See, part of me loves the idea of Streets opening like on the JT tour, but I also feel like it's U2's secret weapon of sorts. It's the song that comes 2/3 into the set, when there's a tiny bit of a lull in the room, and it just shoots the audience through the room again. I think it's the perfect closing song for the "first set".

I think the last U2 show needs to open up with 11 O' Clock Tick Tock.
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:For some reason Bad after Streets doesn’t seem right. I would also not put Bad that close to the end of the show. WOWY in the 2nd to last spot makes more sense in my head.
    Whaaaat? Bad + 40 (as played often on i+e in 2015) is simply the best closer ever. Nothing as emotional as those "how long" choirs as the band leaves the stage one by one.