1. Finally got round to uploading this today. The music is mixed and remastered from the Setanta Sports broadcasted audio. This way we don't have the BBC presenters talking over U2 and the crowd.
    Enjoy.
  2. What did you do for the remastering?
  3. Originally posted by jheath:Finally got round to uploading this today. The music is mixed and remastered from the Setanta Sports broadcasted audio. This way we don't have the BBC presenters talking over U2 and the crowd.
    Enjoy.
    [YouTube Video]
    Thanks for this legendary stuff
  4. Awesome, thanks for putting the time and effort in for us all
  5. I did it months ago, probably in the spring, so I can't remember exactly, but I'll take a look at my original audio project on an external hd tomorrow. I use Logic proX,Ozone and lots of plug-ins on projects all the time, so without looking I'm struggling to recall tbh. I'll let you know later.
  6. So I took the BBC red button version, which I found on an old dvd rip I did. Merged that intro over the Jo Wiley intro on the video. It looks like I added a bit of gain with some limiting. I remember the red button volume was really quiet. Also edited the crowd to keep it at a constant volume to avoid the drops at places like the start of Found e.t.c.
    My original audio/Logic project I made with the Space Oddity intro (taken from one of the streamed gigs and the Bowie studio version) I can't find but I hope this info helps.
  7. Great!
  8. amazing, to relive this ! Had a front row spot at this gig. Never forget how weird it was.
  9. I'm watching it just now. I thought it was really good. Setlist was good also. Is there any idea why they got so much hate on the Glastonbury gig?
  10. Looks like you basically did an automated downmix of the 5.1 audio down to a stereo mix?