1. I have loads of u2 t-shirts , most of them are fairly common and widespread. Got me wondering what is the most rare and collectible U2 t-shirt ?
  2. I remember 2009 in Tampa they had a shirt with Edges Explorer on it. I didn’t see it at any other shows ( I went to 6) and didn’t buy it because line was too long. I think it also said EST 1976 maybe. And before someone shows one with wings on side. That wasn’t it.
  3. Aside from the ones from the early years that were only in the dozens, after around 1982, I think the rarest official ones will be either the single show exclusives (the smaller the show, the smaller the runs, I imagine) or the one-off web exclusives. The rarest one I can immediately think of that at the moment - which I have never seen except on a webpage - was the 2008 U23D T Shirt which featured a Airfix-/Toy-Soldier-style set of shilouettes of the band members. I can't even find an image of that one anymore. (It kinda looked like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lock-Stock-Two-Smoking-Barrels/dp/B01AT844MW but with the band members) in a kind of grey on black.

On the other hand, crew and staff shirts will also be official and in the dozens or a hundred at most - but they were never meant to be sold.
  4. Thanks Mark, any images of those items ?
  5. I've got a few crew shirts from PopMart and 360 mostly and a few one-off show specific shirts for Vertigo and 360 like many of us here. Will post them up sometime!
  6. Originally posted by jasvan:I remember 2009 in Tampa they had a shirt with Edges Explorer on it. I didn’t see it at any other shows ( I went to 6) and didn’t buy it because line was too long. I think it also said EST 1976 maybe. And before someone shows one with wings on side. That wasn’t it.
    Yes....i saw that at the Cardiff show.wanted it so bad but they had none!!!.
  7. Originally posted by jasvan:I remember 2009 in Tampa they had a shirt with Edges Explorer on it. I didn’t see it at any other shows ( I went to 6) and didn’t buy it because line was too long. I think it also said EST 1976 maybe. And before someone shows one with wings on side. That wasn’t it.
    I have this shirt, bought it in Croke Park

8. This one has got to be considered “rare”?
  9. Bought it in Brussels