1. The passion in bono’s singing in zoo tv was amazing. I wish I was alive to see it
  2. For me, 360 and JT were quite tinny, if that makes sense. Too high end. I need to hear Larry banging those drums, and the driving bass. It's a very rhythmic song. I was bonkers getting to hear it for the first time on 360, don't get me wrong. But it certainly didn't have the same push as ZooTV. Just crank ZooEuropa, particularly with what I think is a spectacular transition from Help! There's a real drive behind it. Also, I just didn't quite get the whole hanging microphone and laser pointer suit....
  3. I prefer the 2009-07-07 Milan version over any ZooT version.

4:43 in this clip

4. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:For me, 360 and JT were quite tinny, if that makes sense. Too high end. I need to hear Larry banging those drums, and the driving bass. It's a very rhythmic song. I was bonkers getting to hear it for the first time on 360, don't get me wrong. But it certainly didn't have the same push as ZooTV. Just crank ZooEuropa, particularly with what I think is a spectacular transition from Help! There's a real drive behind it. Also, I just didn't quite get the whole hanging microphone and laser pointer suit....
    Agreed about the microphone and laser suit. It fits HMTMKMKM but definitely not Ultraviolet. It was spectacular to see it in Barcelona for the first time in 16 years, though.
  5. Love this song.

When they came to brazil in 2011, I went on the second night and I hoped that the band had played HMTMKMKM the night before to have the feat of seeing this great song live, great moment. On JT2017 the vibe of seeing her live had already passed, but, I liked to have seen it, even more with the theme #womenpower