1. Originally posted by Ricku2:ah, I see E&I is leading at the moment??? are you crazy?? it had some good moments, but can you please tell me what was so special about it? or are you just voting the underdog?
    I voted for it because out of all the shows I’ve ever attended the 3 E&I shows were my favourite. I do feel like I’m being bias slightly because I got a Setlist that I preferred to the earlier shows on the tour but even they were still good with a few SOI songs being kept and UTEOTW being performed something like the album version. SATS was also a welcome inclusion too. The later shows were just exactly what I wanted from this tour, zoo station, the Fly, Wild horses, stay, acrobat plus loads of new songs and the likes of Gloria, a rarity in ABOY plus a great new version of New Years Day. That’s what was so special about E&I for me. I’m glad to see all 3 tours seem to be getting a decent amount of the vote though because i thought they were all great in there own way and i feel like I would have been missing out massively if I hadn’t attended at least a show from each.
  2. First time I saw I&E I was blown away, and thought it was magnificiant.

Can't say the same for the first gig on E&I. Avoided all spoilers and came away slightly disappointed given the amount of the show recycled from I&E. But they more then redeemed themselves when they changed it up in Europe.

So for me I&E and JT, just edging the later E&I shows.
  3. I also voted for E&I. A show with Wild Horses & Acrobat outperforms anything else for me

Although personally the I&E adventure is one of my best memories, first time going crazy and seeing so many shows. Will never forget it.
  4. This is very difficult for ma as all 3 tours had epic highs
    I&E Glasgow second night was just incredible best night of the tour
    JT30 hearing the whole album live
    E&I seeing both parts of the evolved set was just an insane experience just still love the new album all live tracks were perfect and the inclusion of Acrobat finally highlight
  5. Originally posted by Remy:I also voted for E&I. A show with Wild Horses & Acrobat outperforms anything else for me

Although personally the I&E adventure is one of my best memories, first time going crazy and seeing so many shows. Will never forget it.
    you will probably change your mind sooner or later. Wild Horses was indeed the big highlight and Acrobat was certainly nice to hear, but JT was just one big highlight, while E&I had too much weak parts.
  6. IE for the coherence, although obviously the Zoo sequence + Acrobat from EI can overshadow everything else... But I voted for IE.
  7. what about Exit?? for me it was more impressive than Acrobat. It looks like people don't realize how special it was to get to hear the whole Joshua Tree. The songs Of Experience were not that great live, in fact the best song of Experience was only played at the JT tour. Choosing E&I over JT feels or I&E feels a bit like choosing Modric over Messi or Ronaldo. I can understand the logic, but still it doesn't really make sense.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:IE for the coherence, although obviously the Zoo sequence + Acrobat from EI can overshadow everything else... But I voted for IE.
    Agreed:
    - I could vote EI purely for the Zoo Station/Stay/Wild Horses/The Fly sequence + The Blackout intro (+ one of my two shows was a trip to Hamburg for my 18th birthday!!) But I feel like I can't really vote for a show based on five songs, even though they were probably the highlight of the 3 tours
    - TJT30 was an incredible show at Twickenham, was great to see rarities such as Exit, One Tree Hill and Trip - whatever my thoughts on this tour regarding show structure, the individual song performances were probably the best on this tour
    - But I'm gonna vote for IE, having the best show and set storyline, far more preferable to the EI story (they could've done a much better EI show by cutting the narrative bullshit, they'd already pulled off a great narrative on IE) - great rocking opening 3/4 songs, fantastic end to main set, RBW/Until with extended solo at the end which was really missing from EI and a fun start to the second half with Invisible and EBTTRT done much better here than in 2018, and fun songs to lighten the mood eg Mysterious Ways, then a powerful Bullet with great transition and strong encore often with Bad and 40!!

So my vote goes to IE for the best overall show
  9. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    Agreed:
    - I could vote EI purely for the Zoo Station/Stay/Wild Horses/The Fly sequence + The Blackout intro (+ one of my two shows was a trip to Hamburg for my 18th birthday!!) But I feel like I can't really vote for a show based on five songs, even though they were probably the highlight of the 3 tours
    - TJT30 was an incredible show at Twickenham, was great to see rarities such as Exit, One Tree Hill and Trip - whatever my thoughts on this tour regarding show structure, the individual song performances were probably the best on this tour
    - But I'm gonna vote for IE, having the best show and set storyline, far more preferable to the EI story (they could've done a much better EI show by cutting the narrative bullshit, they'd already pulled off a great narrative on IE) - great rocking opening 3/4 songs, fantastic end to main set, RBW/Until with extended solo at the end which was really missing from EI and a fun start to the second half with Invisible and EBTTRT done much better here than in 2018, and fun songs to lighten the mood eg Mysterious Ways, then a powerful Bullet with great transition and strong encore often with Bad and 40!!

So my vote goes to IE for the best overall show
    Thanks for taking the time to read my mind and write everything down
    (although you missed the part where we talk about how unnecesary and lame was the TJT30 Tour from the very beggining, lol)
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    (although you missed the part where we talk about how unnecesary and lame was the TJT30 Tour from the very beggining, lol)
    unnecesary while 2.7 million people bought a ticket. That's exactly my problem with this poll, so much bullshit...
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    No problem hahaha, but while I don't think that TJT30 Tour was necessary, it was definitely a nice added bonus, although I would've preferred it of they had made it an actual show rather than restrict themselves to Pre TJT, the whole JT, post TJT like that
  12. Originally posted by Ricku2:what about Exit?? for me it was more impressive than Acrobat. It looks like people don't realize how special it was to get to hear the whole Joshua Tree. The songs Of Experience were not that great live, in fact the best song of Experience was only played at the JT tour. Choosing E&I over JT feels or I&E feels a bit like choosing Modric over Messi or Ronaldo. I can understand the logic, but still it doesn't really make sense.
    Exit was amazing, so was acrobat but from a personal point of view stay was ‘the’ moment for me. Even knowing it was coming could not prepare me for how it physically and emotionally felt to witness that song for the first time in 17 years. I feel very lucky to have witnessed many other great songs over the last few years, songs like one tree hill and red Hill Mining Town which I thought I had absolutely zero chance of ever witnessing live and they both mean a lot to me too but Stay will always be that little bit more special.