1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    why do you keep saying they can't accept?? you are the one making (wrong) conclusions while others are just asking questions or are just genuinely surprised.
    When someone makes the comment ‘are you people for real’ that is an insult to people who have chosen E&I. It’s a suggestion that to pick E&I is stupid and strikes me as someone who isn’t willing to accept other people’s choice. Fair enough if someone wants to simply ask the question is it recency bias, I’ll answer that speaking for myself since I’m one of the people who voted for E&I. No. Why? I’ve explained that previously in the thread.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    When someone makes the comment ‘are you people for real’ that is an insult to people who have chosen E&I. It’s a suggestion that to pick E&I is stupid and strikes me as someone who isn’t willing to accept other people’s choice. Fair enough if someone wants to simply ask the question is it recency bias, I’ll answer that speaking for myself since I’m one of the people who voted for E&I. No. Why? I’ve explained that previously in the thread.
    I don't think you should take that as an insult (although I can understand you do).. he just seems very surprised and explained why after that..
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    I don't think you should take that as an insult (although I can understand you do).. he just seems very surprised and explained why after that..
    I don’t think it can be interpreted as anything but an insult to people’s opinion. It’s not a personal thing so nobody’s getting upset here, it’s not a crime but to keep threads at a place where they can be an open discussion it isn’t wise to speak in this way. Would you like it if you made a few comments and I responded to them all saying ‘are you for real?’. It’s not a good response to someone’s opinion.
  4. That escalated quickly. Let’s leave it like this and you two go fight it out between each other
  5. --- mod edit: let's stop here
  6. --- mod edit: let's stop here
  7. --- mod edit: let's stop here
  8. I think it would be interesting to do an analysis of the polling folks. I'd like to see polling information for individuals who saw all three tours with at least two shows a piece.

I think some folks might be judging the tour based upon recordings, and only seen the most recent. Just a thought. (SHOW ME THE CROSSTABS!)
  9. you better try North Korea then
  10. Will The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 eventually be an option
  11. No point anyone that picks it will be declared mad and accused of recency bias lol.
  12. I+E was the best. First tour in nearly four years, was quite exciting and a new feeling for me to see that the band was touring again. Some great arrangements of songs on this tour (Bullet/Zooropa) and nice rarities (October, Two Hearts)

For the majority of E+I, it was not good. The recycled innocence section just felt lazy and that was played at like 70% of the shows? Having seen ‘that version’ of the show in Berlin and Paris, it didn’t really excite me. In fact Berlin 1 was one of the worst shows I’ve seen. Sure, the setlist from Copenhagen onwards was superb and I’m glad they changed it. But they should’ve played the shows like that from the start.

JT30 was good but after the first two legs I lost interest.