1. Wow, lots of young fans! I didn't expect as many post Beautiful Day entries! Cool to hear that some of you experienced 'The Fly' as the first new song. I've often wondered what that must have been like, as I know they intentionally picked that song because it was so different. And good to know there's a few fellow PopMartians like me
  2. Pride back in 84, showing my age now.
  3. I have a number of times which is kind of funny.

Initially I was going to say Vertigo as I became the Mega Fan I am after the summer of ATYCLB but then I remembered Electrical Storm was released in between and I can remember being on the school bus and hearing my local radio station premiere it.

Before that though was HMTMKMKM because I was obsessed with Batman. (Still am).
  4. well mine was not so much a single but the album October and yes I am old.
  5. Originally posted by ferrari:[…]The first single for me was WOW in 1987. As far as I can remember, I thought it took a long time before the JT came out.
    I remember the KRO played the entire album on the Sunday before it was in the shops. One track every hour...it was magic
  6. something from the joshua tree album
  7. I vividly remember in the TV when I saw EBTTRT (Perfecto MIx) when I was 2 or 3 years old, but I can better remembering seeing Discotheque when it came on the TV, at that time I hated it, but in 2007 when I beginning caming as die-hard I loved it.

But the first real U2 song in 2002 which I began was Beautiful Day.

8. I'm fan since the Elevation Tour.
    So...
  9. I Will Follow. My first u2 single. Live from 't Heem in Hattem. I still have the original vinyl copy
  10. Still haven't found was my first single. I also have a SBS single but i can't remember who bought it
  11. The unforgettable fire, complete album, that's when i became a u2 fan after hearing pride on the radio
  12. Desire