1. Go and listen to fucking muse then and stop the wind up

2. How I feel about what I've done.....
  3. Last album except the Blackout and little things, then Grace, wild honey, cedars of lebanon, california,
  4. I listen to them since uno single, it`s bad copy of Radiohead, let`s face it. By the way Go to listen Kraftwerk, Neu, and Can, then come back and tell me.
  5. Originally posted by efgef:[..]
    I listen to them since uno single, it`s bad copy of Radiohead, let`s face it. By the way Go to listen Kraftwerk, Neu, and Can, then come back and tell me.
    Seems off topic.....
  6. Right?! Though I think I noted that they may not be bad songs....they just don't do it for me
  7. Originally posted by efgef:[..]
    I listen to them since uno single, it`s bad copy of Radiohead, let`s face it. By the way Go to listen Kraftwerk, Neu, and Can, then come back and tell me.
    So you're one of those who think their personal opinion is undoubtable fact?

8. Now this is kind of "sacred cow" response the OP invited. Total respect to Blue_Room's right to have this opinion, but this was one of the songs that really got me into U2 and, apparently, the song I have heard live most often according to this website. Are you able to expand on why it does nothing for you? Genuinely interested.
  9. Keep it civil guys...

Just (U2) songs you "don't get the fuss over..."

This board is big enough for all of us

10. What a moronic post.