1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Here too

But I would't know if there is any truth to it, because I have never listened to Taylor Swift's music...it just sounds funny

(Perhaps a childish kinda funny from my part...I really respect everyone's taste in music...honestly!)
    Yes to this
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I was having a look around the web to see music influences Taylor swift mentioned and despite listing a good few artists from different genres u2 aren’t mentioned. Any similar sounds are a complete coincidence I feel, maybe indirectly influenced but that’s not the same thing.

if she never mentioned that U2 have influenced her, so, U2 never have really influenced her. to me is simple as that.
  3. Originally posted by hedyzera:[..]

if she never mentioned that U2 have influenced her, so, U2 never have really influenced her. to me is simple as that.
    Omg a revelation

/thread
  4. by the posts here are people who really considered the direct influence of U2 on taylor swift's music. so.. was it really obvious?

5. I hear it too, Miss Swift has good taste and that's one of the reasons she stands head and shoulders above all of her competitors (in addition to her being taller than most of them). Go, Tay!