1. Hello out there!
    "Rattle and Hum" Remastered Album (2017 Master)
    "Achtung Baby" Remastered Album (2018 Master)
    "Zooropa" Remastered Album (2018 Master)
    "Pop" Remastered Album (2017 Master)
    "All That You Can't Leave Behind" Remastered Album (2017 Master)
    Are the remastered albums worth to buy the vinyls with download code and/or from itunes in terms of audio quality?
  2. If you don't have the originals and you're into vinyl I'd say yes.
    I've only bought the coloured vinyls myself , blue, gold, clear.
  3. The quality of a vinyl is way better than anything downloaded even if the remastered versions of the albums you listed are not that high quality
    To my ears only Zooropa sounded better than the original in a way of how it was produced at that time ( a bit “cold” imo )
    If you are a collector you should have already the originals so these new versions are only for your pleasure
    If you’re not a collector and you want to buy them....well go ahead and buy a turntable
    If you want to buy em just to have em on your shelf you’re free to do it but don’t bet on the iTunes quality
    My opinion
  4. I've just ordered a new Sony HX500 High Res turntable so looking forward to hearing the new remasters on vinyl. It'll be nice to listen to some of my old albums too.
  5. Originally posted by jheath:I've just ordered a new Sony HX500 High Res turntable so looking forward to hearing the new remasters on vinyl. It'll be nice to listen to some of my old albums too.
    Having a pre-amplifier integrated in it don’t expect high quality of sound even if it’s a good turntable
    It’s a belt turntable so it’s good
    Spend some more and buy an amplifier
    My advice
  6. Can anyone recommend -
    Turntable
    Amp
    Speakers
  7. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Hello out there!
    "Rattle and Hum" Remastered Album (2017 Master)
    "Achtung Baby" Remastered Album (2018 Master)
    "Zooropa" Remastered Album (2018 Master)
    "Pop" Remastered Album (2017 Master)
    "All That You Can't Leave Behind" Remastered Album (2017 Master)
    Are the remastered albums worth to buy the vinyls with download code and/or from itunes in terms of audio quality?
    Is the sound improved?
  8. Originally posted by Fly40:The quality of a vinyl is way better than anything downloaded even if the remastered versions of the albums you listed are not that high quality
    To my ears only Zooropa sounded better than the original in a way of how it was produced at that time ( a bit “cold” imo )
    If you are a collector you should have already the originals so these new versions are only for your pleasure
    If you’re not a collector and you want to buy them....well go ahead and buy a turntable
    If you want to buy em just to have em on your shelf you’re free to do it but don’t bet on the iTunes quality
    My opinion
    I dont need the vinyls!
    I only want to buy them alone for the download code if the audio is indeed improved compared to the released versions before 2017/2018!
    Can i found samples somewhere to compare?
    Or are the mastered for itunes versions the same quality as the ones that i get with the download code?
    Until now R&H are only available at itunes in that version.
    But a vinyl is coming.
    Thanks for answers and/or PMs.
    Greetings
    Frank
  9. For me yes. With no line i can complete my collection on vinyl as far as U2 studio albums are concerned
  10. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:[..]
    I dont need the vinyls!
    I only want to buy them alone for the download code if the audio is indeed improved compared to the released versions before 2017/2018!
    Can i found samples somewhere to compare?
    Or are the mastered for itunes versions the same quality as the ones that i get with the download code?
    Until now R&H are only available at itunes in that version.
    But a vinyl is coming.
    Thanks for answers and/or PMs.
    Greetings
    Frank
    you are banned from this site!!!