1. Do you know the best existing sound record? In general they are disappointing
    Thank you in advance and have a good evening!
  2. There's some good ones here. It's a real shame they didn't officially release this and/or Washington. My two favourites from 1992, for sure.
  3. Originally posted by Bender:Do you know the best existing sound record? In general they are disappointing
    Thank you in advance and have a good evening!
    I updated the Stockholm '92 show page / audio tab with:
    1) the soundboard "The Warmth Of The Breeze" (taken from the Pro-shot VHS that was taped by the MTV contest winner who has the show been transmitted to his living room!)
    2) The silver pressed bootleg "Anything Is Possible" - quite similar to the Dancing ZOO TV bootleg, but with 3 additional bonus tracks from London '93

And I will add the flacs for the Noisless remaster later today

I'm afraid that is about all the flavor there is to Stockholm '92...
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    1) the soundboard "The Warmth Of The Breeze" (taken from the Pro-shot VHS that was taped by the MTV contest winner who has the show been transmitted to his living room!)
    2) The silver pressed bootleg "Anything Is Possible" - quite similar to the Dancing ZOO TV bootleg, but with 3 additional bonus tracks from London '93

Think you are talking about 1992-06-11...
  5. Oh, my bad too. When I see "Stockholm 1992" my thoughts automatically go to the classic show that was aired on MTV.
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

Thank you!!! I think to choose by listening, finally everyone's choice .. Love!
  7. ''The Warmth Of The Breeze'' .. The Best For Me

8. This does look like a nice upgrade compared to what I’ve seen before. (Just realised I’m in the wrong show page it’s the 11/06 this post is supposed to be).
  9. Very nice! My favourite show of them all!

And for my obligatory, semi-annual wish: One day will get that professional audio remastering of this thing. One day.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Very nice! My favourite show of them all!

And for my obligatory, semi-annual wish: One day will get that professional audio remastering of this thing. One day.
    My new and final prediction about any future zoo tv show release is they’ll give us the audio of one of or a combination of the Yankee stadium shows. I think they used a lot of that for the outside broadcast special and there’s a radio special that used tracks from there. I think they’re already mixed so would just need remastered. If they only release 1 zoo tv show in the future it will be that, but if they release more then maybe that’ll open the door to Stockholm.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    My new and final prediction about any future zoo tv show release is they’ll give us the audio of one of or a combination of the Yankee stadium shows. I think they used a lot of that for the outside broadcast special and there’s a radio special that used tracks from there. I think they’re already mixed so would just need remastered. If they only release 1 zoo tv show in the future it will be that, but if they release more then maybe that’ll open the door to Stockholm.
    I’d be fine with (even welcome) a “Frankenstein” release for the (1992) ZooTV tour as long as they don’t omit anything.

I love that BP Fallon Outside Broadcast special (it’s what got me into revisiting the ZooTV tour over and over again all those years ago) but I still notice the lack of songs like Zoo Station, UV, and Love Is Blindness.